LS1 owner...

93 347 Cobra

Established Member
rk_2000_Z/28 said:
The guy is lying about something...

My guess is he is lying about his time. The guy walked in to where you work and asked about your car and then starts talking how he beats Mach1s and starts braging about his time...I don't know...to me it sounds like someone that is full of shit or has no idea what they are talking about...

Nice ride! I love those rims on that black SS.

You're from Enid? One of my friends is an assistant DA up there.

rk_2000_Z/28

LS1 to SVT
Established Member
93 347 Cobra said:
Nice ride! I love those rims on that black SS.

You're from Enid? One of my friends is an assistant DA up there.
Gracias.

Does your friend have a Cobra or another ride I might recognize. Enid isn't a large city and I usually recognize people by what they drive not who they are :lol1:

SCSn95Cobra

Established Member
A full bolton Ls1 usually is about 350ish whp(this doesnt include h/c/n20 or any FI) which is good for possibly a 7.9 but not with a 2.1 60 more like a 1.7...so hes lying or hes lying take ur pic lol....

93 347 Cobra

Established Member
rk_2000_Z/28 said:
Gracias.

Does your friend have a Cobra or another ride I might recognize. Enid isn't a large city and I usually recognize people by what they drive not who they are :lol1:

No, he's not into cars at all. The DA's office is usually pretty influential in most areas, that's why I mentioned it.

ScottsMach03

Established Member
Black Mach 1 said:
This dude just came in and found some random stranger who happened to own a Mach just to tell them he has beaten a Mach in a race before?

Who does that?

When he came in I was in the back of the store. My co-worker, who drives a z06 was at the counter. They were shooting the breeze, I guess he felt comfortable enough being around a fellow chevy owner he decided to mention he has smoked a few Mach 1's. Thats when my ears perked up and I walked up to the front, and asked him what he had done.

rk_2000_Z/28

LS1 to SVT
Established Member
ScottsMach03 said:
When he came in I was in the back of the store. My co-worker, who drives a z06 was at the counter. They were shooting the breeze, I guess he felt comfortable enough being around a fellow chevy owner he decided to mention he has smoked a few Mach 1's. Thats when my ears perked up and I walked up to the front, and asked him what he had done.
There it is right there. He was talking with this other guy and started to get a big mouth. He probably didn't count on you coming up front and saying anything to him.

Time for you to go bust his ass, because I'd bet money at this point that he is full of shit about his times.

Users who are viewing this thread