Ls1 Supercharged...faster than cobra?

FlatZ28

++Crocodile_Hunter
Established Member
So what. Who cares if its ugly? Makes me money and doesn't cost alot to make it fast. Figures no one on here would race me. Come on.... OK OK ill take it to the track for your people who have traction problems on the street. Oh and dont worry, once its together for the road trip to NC. It will be in the 10sec range and still gettin 26+mpg. be jealous
I'm confused, what is it exactly about your car that you take pride in? It looking like a piece of sh!t, moving like a piece of sh!t, sounding like a piece of sh!t, or actually being a piece of sh!t? I'm ashamed to affiliated with you by owning a Z28. Sell your rice and put mods into the Z28, quit kidding yourself.

Last edited:

static_kling

2 Legit
Established Member
Originally posted by FlatZ28
I'm confused, what is it exactly about your car that you take pride in? It looking like a piece of sh!t, moving like a piece of sh!t, sounding like a piece of sh!t, or actually being a piece of sh!t? I'm ashamed to affiliated with you by owning a Z28. Sell your rice and put mods into the Z28, quit kidding yourself.
Stand up post. :beer:

AlexB

Banned
Originally posted by FlatZ28

Dude, I've seen his car and as much as I hate rice, this is one crazy beast -- he will spank the shit out of all of you guys and he can drive better than anyone else I've ever seen too.

static_kling

2 Legit
Established Member
Originally posted by AlexB
Dude, I've seen his car and as much as I hate rice, this is one crazy beast -- he will spank the shit out of all of you guys and he can drive better than anyone else I've ever seen too.
Here's the clincher Alex: NO ONE CARES.

JMD0346

Established Member
Originally posted by 2LiterFordEater
Actually I would be willing to race anyone on this message board. Ask james, I already gave him a lil taste of the Z and its slow compared to my DSM. If you saw me or any of my past gf's you guys would be jealous. If you dont think so why dont you come down here sometime and party with me. ill show you guys how its done. Over the summer i will be traveling to NC to see my mom and some friends. I would be willing to make any stops along the way to race anyone on here as long as it was for money and on the street from a dead stop :) I like how you say "potentially" fast. I guess 12.3 isnt fast for a 4banger huh?

Im in S.C. ill take it when evert you're ready. Dont come with no benji's.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by 2LiterFordEater
So what. Who cares if its ugly? Makes me money and doesn't cost alot to make it fast. Figures no one on here would race me. Come on.... OK OK ill take it to the track for your people who have traction problems on the street. Oh and dont worry, once its together for the road trip to NC. It will be in the 10sec range and still gettin 26+mpg. be jealous

This is a FORD site. Any more crap from you and you're history. :burn:

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
if he is willing to go to jersy ill meet up with adam and we can both run him
oh wait ill call up don see if he can make it down too:-D

Leadhead

Melodramatic Nihilist
Established Member
The no replacement for displacement still stands in this arguement here because you know chevy would make the ls1 blower friendly just like ford did with the cobra but because of the extra 1.1 liters in the ls1, it will make more horsepower and more torque with 8 lbs of eaton boost period, you cant argue that! However chevy did not go that route so this whole thread is one big ricer statement, talking about sh*t that doesn't exist and nobody owns! Useing an arguement about aftermarket blowers that someone put on their z28 and useing that as a comparison is just stupid because it's not the same thing and now we are getting into the modded verses stock which is so goddamn tired!

JMD0346

Established Member
Originally posted by CrashTestJimbo
Or maybe it was because I referred him hear, with the silly notion in my head that most of the posters here are a bit smarter, and a bit above most of the car stereotypes, then the average ricer. Was I wrong?

I thought the people here appreciated cars of all kinds, but I guess if you don't have a little plastic horse on your car, you're not welcome here.

You are only not welcome when you come saying silly immature, uneducated and narrow minded things like 2liter.

JMD0346

Established Member
Originally posted by Leadhead
The no replacement for displacement still stands in this arguement here because you know chevy would make the ls1 blower friendly just like ford did with the cobra but because of the extra 1.1 liters in the ls1, it will make more horsepower and more torque with 8 lbs of eaton boost period, you cant argue that! However chevy did not go that route so this whole thread is one big ricer statement, talking about sh*t that doesn't exist and nobody owns! Useing an arguement about aftermarket blowers that someone put on their z28 and useing that as a comparison is just stupid because it's not the same thing and now we are getting into the modded verses stock which is so goddamn tired!

Exactly. I said the same thing a page or two back. It should be required reading on this thread.

AlexB

Banned
Originally posted by JMD0346
You are only not welcome when you come saying silly immature, uneducated and narrow minded things like 2liter.

Jimbo's right, dipshit. A lot of people on this forum are narrow-minded ego pigs.

AlexB

Banned
Originally posted by lightninmike
if he is willing to go to jersy ill meet up with adam and we can both run him
oh wait ill call up don see if he can make it down too:-D

Do you run 10s? Didn't think so. He does. Stop being a stupid shit and start admitting you'd get your ass kicked. Like I said, I hate rice but when stupid people start talking shit that's not true (be it for or against rice), I have to defend the truth.

Originally posted by JMD0346

I'm narrow minded? Ford owners are the most narrow minded car enthusiests out there. If its not a ford you guys automatically wont give it props no matter what. As seen with my car. Anyone who can make a car run in the 10s for under 10k definitally deserves something. But i guess it takes an immature and uneducated person to make a car run 10s. i bet my car is faster then yours and would put money on it. yes dont worry for you who i race, i will bring the cash, just make sure you bring yours also. i dont do free b's. i will race for a min of $500 starting. then depending on your car and the conditions the price will vary.

and for you who said about putting the money into my camaro. i have already been there with the z. it diped into the 10s and i was happy so now its back to stock form and i sold it to my dad.

so are any of you guys in the orlando area? if so lets me up and well play otherwise stay on topic

Users who are viewing this thread