ls2 GTO vs STI

puredrive

Established Member
my bad..he made 345whp..his gonna get a tune. his probably going to take it to www.hendersonperformance.com closest place.

could it be that I was in the car? I only weigh 165lbs the STI had no passengers :shrug:

anywho. I was there when he dynoed the car and I was there when he raced the car. the car probably has a few more ponies in her..so don't worry. We'll make more vids.

this is his sig: from ls2gto.com

05 Phantom Black Metallic A4 -
Volant CAI
Magnaflow
Kooks LT's 1 7/8's
MW Splitter
All the GTO
1 of 553
345rwhp/345Torque(no tune)

this is another video of my GTI vs his GTO..my car was only running about 17psi on a GT30R setup. probably good for about 300whp. at 20psi my car makes 350whp.

going from a roll 40mph-110mph

http://www.atxdubs.com/~puredrive/media/GTI/Parts/Exhaust/Movie_0002.wmv

puredrive

Established Member
rphinney said:
Wow that must be an M6 on a dynapack dyno I think?

Those are usually lower on the numbers than a dyno jet, not by much though.

yeah. 6 speed make about 340-350whp on a dyno. at least thats what everyone on the gto forums say.

BayareaSS

Established Member
puredrive said:
my bad..he made 345whp..his gonna get a tune. his probably going to take it to www.hendersonperformance.com closest place.

could it be that I was in the car? I only weigh 165lbs the STI had no passengers :shrug:

anywho. I was there when he dynoed the car and I was there when he raced the car. the car probably has a few more ponies in her..so don't worry. We'll make more vids.

this is his sig: from ls2gto.com

05 Phantom Black Metallic A4 -
Volant CAI
Magnaflow
Kooks LT's 1 7/8's
MW Splitter
All the GTO
1 of 553
345rwhp/345Torque(no tune)

this is another video of my GTI vs his GTO..my car was only running about 17psi on a GT30R setup. probably good for about 300whp. at 20psi my car makes 350whp.

going from a roll 40mph-110mph

http://www.atxdubs.com/~puredrive/media/GTI/Parts/Exhaust/Movie_0002.wmv
GTO's are heavy so any additional weight is not good for them at all!

Users who are viewing this thread