LTB 03 or 04 Cobra with low miles (INDIANA)

FlyinBryan

Established Member
I prefer no mods other than pulley, k&n filter, and exhaust. Visual mods are just fine if tasteful. I'm ready to buy and have cash!!! Willing to pay blue book(or less :rockon: ) and no more. Must be very clean and in excellent mechanical condition. Don't fancy yellow or the bright red. Love the maroon red however. Black gives me a chubby... INDIANA ONLY PLEASE!

Last edited:

FlyinBryan

Established Member
i have one and im in ky, its yellow with 45k miles, its everyting you want, i will take 18 for it

Thanks man, but I'm not a fan of yellow or the bright red. My apologies for not listing that. You're priced above kbb as well.

Last edited:

FlyinBryan

Established Member
Most sellers here are dreaming on the asking prices. If someone wants to actually sell their car...please contact me.

MWoods26

Established Member
Most sellers here are dreaming on the asking prices. If someone wants to actually sell their car...please contact me.

I thought the same thing for most of this year while I was looking for a Term. However if you think you are going to find a spotless low mile car UNDER book, you are the one who is dreaming.

TorchedCoupe

Established Member
Who uses Kelley Blue Book anymore? What they list an 03 coupe for retail is what you buy one wholesale at auction per Manheim MMR. Nada is much more realistic.

While I'm not partial to Zinc Yellow either, telling him that $17,900 is too high for a 45,000 mile coupe is an insult. NADA book on this car is $19,500. So, looks like he is under book. You don't like the color, thats all you had to say, no need to give your two cents on his price.

You say that we are dreaming when asking the prices we do on our cars, but in reality you must be dreaming of owning one if you aren't willing to pay the premium for one that falls within the guidelines of your apparent standards.

WTB posts are a joke. How hard is it to scroll through listings until you find a car? Can I make a suggestion?
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=www.ebaymotors.com

Last edited:

FlyinBryan

Established Member
Who uses Kelley Blue Book anymore? What they list an 03 coupe for retail is what you buy one wholesale at auction per Manheim MMR. Nada is much more realistic.

While I'm not partial to Zinc Yellow either, telling him that $17,900 is too high for a 45,000 mile coupe is an insult. NADA book on this car is $19,500. So, looks like he is under book. You don't like the color, thats all you had to say, no need to give your two cents on his price.

You say that we are dreaming when asking the prices we do on our cars, but in reality you must be dreaming of owning one if you aren't willing to pay the premium for one that falls within the guidelines of your apparent standards.

WTB posts are a joke. How hard is it to scroll through listings until you find a car? Can I make a suggestion?
Let me google that for you

I wasn't calling him out...just a general statement. So I personally apologize to him if he took it like that. To be honest I'd even forgot about that post. I did however just buy a 13,000 mile 03 at kbb FROM A DEALER. :beer: I meant no offense to anyone... :)

Ending up falling through, still looking!

Last edited:

srt4tocobra

Established Member
I wasn't calling him out...just a general statement. So I personally apologize to him if he took it like that. To be honest I'd even forgot about that post. I did however just buy a 13,000 mile 03 at kbb FROM A DEALER. :beer: I meant no offense to anyone... :)

Ending up falling through, still looking!

i would def. buy a car from that dealer, and would love to know how in the hell he stays in business, because selling a terminator at kbb value is unbelieveable.... so unbelieveable i am going to call BS :bs: You are buying a car that was made for only two years, and is considered somewhat rare, good luck buying a low mile termi for under $18,000. $18,000 would probably get you something with more than 50k on the clock. Blue book on your "13,000 mile 03 from your dealer" in excellant condition is $16,655 (private party value), $19,205 (suggested retail value), and a trade in value of $14,275. Buyers usually pay around 19,000-22,000 for a low mile 03 depending on mods and condition. Not trying to flame on you but what you are asking for is crazy. Have a merry Christmas :pepper:

Last edited:

FlyinBryan

Established Member
i would def. buy a car from that dealer, and would love to know how in the hell he stays in business, because selling a terminator at kbb value is unbelieveable.... so unbelieveable i am going to call BS :bs: You are buying a car that was made for only two years, and is considered somewhat rare, good luck buying a low mile termi for under $18,000. $18,000 would probably get you something with more than 50k on the clock. Blue book on your "13,000 mile 03 from your dealer" in excellant condition is $16,655 (private party value), $19,205 (suggested retail value), and a trade in value of $14,275. Buyers usually pay around 19,000-22,000 for a low mile 03 depending on mods and condition. Not trying to flame on you but what you are asking for is crazy. Have a merry Christmas :pepper:

You're flammin and I personally don't give a shit. Have a Merry Christmas yourself...

oneof185

Established Member
The only time KBB comes into play is if one is trying to get a loan and even with that, you will most likely have to have some cash to throw with it. Not too many Termi's go for KBB IMO. I looked for quite a while and most are at least a few grand over and they bring that. So, it's like baseball cards, who gives a crap what a book says they are worth...people either want to buy them or not and the price depends on that - supply and demand. I'm not saying you won't be able to find one, but whoever sells it to you, probably doesn't know much about them....say maybe they bought it cause it looked cool etc, and now just want a new car. But on here, with people knowing what these cars are...not going to happen. I found mine, doesn't fit your likings, for a very good price, but that is the exception.
If KBB was the price to pick cobras up at, you should be able to buy 93 Cobra's all day long for about 5k...they are typically at least double KBB. Just my .02

03sm3341

Established Member
Happy hunting better pack a lunch and maybe dinner too. J/k kidding aside Your best bet would be to run across someone desperate to sell ie some with lost job gonna loose house ect. Good deals are out there but few and far between. What your looking for is most likely gonna be 18 to 22 k

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread