LTHL VNM's stock eaton for sale with RR 2.75 & Mafia

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
didn't get any recent pm's but it shipped......i'll have the tracking number for you this evening, sorry but it's finals week

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
yeah, it is still for sale.....it is in Houston so i don't have any pics of it, but will have some by friday by the latest. it is off of Big Turkey's car

Drewzilla

Established Member
nice man....take some pics of it for me. I'm interested in the intake. My car is stock....that needs to change.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
Big Turkey is installing his JLT Big Boost kit tonight so he'll either email the pics of the jlt that is for sale to me or just post them here......blower and JLT are still for sale

Saleensr351

Established Member
Just FYI to you all, don't be purchasing anything from this guy. Doesn't respond to PM's unless its something significant (file paypal claim). And even if he does claim to ship it, he'll give you a invalid tracking number. Then when you think of tryin to file a complaint, he'll decide to magically give you a new tracking number(that was shipped obviously the day of ur complaint). Let's hope the real item arrives, and not a bag of rocks..... Goes to show you all that a guy with a good rating can turn crooked and try make a quick few bucks. Who the hell takes 3 weeks to ship a small item. Excuses after excuses, we'll see what happens in the end.

Last edited:

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
if anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me.
the only reason we had issues with shipping is because Wally, (big turkey), works at Verizon wireless and uses their 2-day shipping for these parts. The package was lost in route to the shipping center here in Houston and we were not made aware of this, until we realized that the first tracking number we were given WAS invalid. The package was sent out and should be at the destination today. i'm very sorry for any inconvenience, but sometimes things like this happen and they are hard to work around without appearing to be giving someone the run-around. i hope that when you receive your item you can remove that post so others will not be wiery of purchasing items from me.

Users who are viewing this thread