Lund Tune in the works

Blown99GT

Forged and Blown
Established Member
Brought my junk to Power By The Hour Performance for some upgrades and retune by Ken Bjonnes @ Lund Tuning. Looking forward to getting it back next week sometime and seeing what she makes.

Modz:
Built Motor
Vortech V1-Strim 2.76 pulley
Ported Heads
Bullet Custom Cams
Kooks Longtubes/X
Slp Loudmouths
Auto Trans with Stallion 3000 TQ converter w/ Transcooler
4.10s
Drag radials

Pic of said junk:
548650_117105368439997_494338962_n.jpg

:banana:

Adiabatik

Banned
How much boost are you making? Im VERY interested in the numbers because Im running a similar setup

Blown99GT

Forged and Blown
Established Member
How much boost are you making? Im VERY interested in the numbers because Im running a similar setup

current numbers are 460/413 with 13psi, im doing to small modifications to the mass air setup and fuel system, but the biggest factor is the tuner, which is what i am really curious to see what the outcome is versus the previous tuner

nxhappy

Established Member
current numbers are 460/413 with 13psi, im doing to small modifications to the mass air setup and fuel system, but the biggest factor is the tuner, which is what i am really curious to see what the outcome is versus the previous tuner

wow impressive numbers. I bet you can squeeze more boost in her and make 20-40 more whp :rockon: built motor can handle 15-16 pounds no problem ! Hell my stocker took 14 lbs .

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
yeah its hurt a few feelings in her day LOL
god help the people who have their windows rolled down when the SLP Loudmouths scream

off subject so you have the red car too or did it get repainted or something? Ive just always recognized the red car from MW (WishiHadanL2 over there)

I made 460ish in the mach w/ 3.55s and 10psi with a 5spd and it was loads of fun

Blown99GT

Forged and Blown
Established Member
off subject so you have the red car too or did it get repainted or something? Ive just always recognized the red car from MW (WishiHadanL2 over there)

I made 460ish in the mach w/ 3.55s and 10psi with a 5spd and it was loads of fun

oh ok thats you lol nice, yeah on MW its 99GT281. I sold the red one because i had the silver one too and the red one sat in the garage, so i sold it and dumpped the money into this silver one so my wife could enjoy it too.

460 is good on this one for me but it scares me since its an auto and i cant control it as much as i could with my red one that was a manual.

If it makes more power, great, but my main reason for doing this was drivability since in Florida it rains so damn much and my power pipe pushes the filter all the way out of the bottom bumper, and i blew the motor on my red one the same way due to water ingestion, so im having the setup changed on this silver one

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
ahhh ok

Ive got a power pipe going on mine too but its at a decent angle and goes more toward the front of the car than down to the ground...hopefully I dont have any issues.

Are you draw through too for it to cause maf issues?

Blown99GT

Forged and Blown
Established Member
ahhh ok

Ive got a power pipe going on mine too but its at a decent angle and goes more toward the front of the car than down to the ground...hopefully I dont have any issues.

Are you draw through too for it to cause maf issues?

yeah, they wont do blow thru until i go intercooled. I asked about it but said it doesnt make sense if this setup works :shrug:

Blown99GT

Forged and Blown
Established Member
Got my car back today after have the things i wanted fixed. Car didnt make much more power than she already had, which was expected, since i didnt do any additional mods, but what i am able to do is drive her in the rain without worrying about any issues.

1898265_10200654160876761_1366367787_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread