Lund Tune questions...

ArabianOak

Established Member
I ordered the JLT intake combo package from Evolution and it comes with the SCT and custom lund tune...

here is a link to the kit...

Evolution Custom Tuned SCT X3 and JLT Plastic Cold Air Intake - 2011-2012 Mustang GT/BOSS 302 [EVO-JLT-P-50-Package] - $649.00 : Evolution Performance, Performance Parts & Accessories - Ford Mustang & Shelby Experts

I am wondering if anyone who has ordered this kit could give me details of the tune. How high is your rev limit etc etc...

My car is stock and the kit comes with the JLT intake and SCT lund custom tune...

thanks

shadowstang03gt

Established Member
I ordered the JLT intake combo package from Evolution and it comes with the SCT and custom lund tune...

here is a link to the kit...

Evolution Custom Tuned SCT X3 and JLT Plastic Cold Air Intake - 2011-2012 Mustang GT/BOSS 302 [EVO-JLT-P-50-Package] - $649.00 : Evolution Performance, Performance Parts & Accessories - Ford Mustang & Shelby Experts

I am wondering if anyone who has ordered this kit could give me details of the tune. How high is your rev limit etc etc...

My car is stock and the kit comes with the JLT intake and SCT lund custom tune...

thanks

just call evolution and ask them.

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
that would be reason enough to shop elsewhere. i cant stand customer service that cant answer a question about their own product.

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
ALWAYS talk to you tuner about what you have, and what you need. Especially if it's mail order and they aren't tuning the thing on a dyno.

I had a real mediocre tune from Brenspeed on my 08 because I didn't discuss with them everything I wanted and needed from the car. After I spoke with Chris Rose at length (with Tillman at the time) I ended up with a great tune and a happy car.

Onefstpny

WOT you Say ???
Established Member
This was my first mod also, throttle response was a huge difference from stock the rev limiter was raised from 6850 to 7200. The drive ability of the tune was great, A/F stayed 12.4-12.6 across the board. IMO you made the best choice picking Lund for a mail order tune.

Bad Intention

Established Member
I have had couple different tunes from lund and cant complain one bit. My throttle respons and shift points on my car were always spot on.

Strpperpolef150

Established Member
This was my first mod also, throttle response was a huge difference from stock the rev limiter was raised from 6850 to 7200. The drive ability of the tune was great, A/F stayed 12.4-12.6 across the board. IMO you made the best choice picking Lund for a mail order tune.

Hmm my rev limiter is set higher than that on my lund tune. I've shifted at 7300-7400 before. I figured it was set at 7500.

SILV03MustangGT

Established Member
one of them seen this post and called me...it's all good now. but your right!

good to hear they called you. Im kind of an asshole when it comes to customer service. I tend to bug the dealership once a day when they have my car lol. hell i had a waiter tonight at olive garden that kept calling me bud (more annoying than anything lol) at least i was nice enough not to screw him on the tip.

ArabianOak

Established Member
yes i was told it is set at 7500 rpm...i am also told that the tune is good for future bolt on mods...how is that gonna work?

Radar Doc

Established Member
Plus $200. Thats what evo said. No free tunes for life. Its either $175 or $200 for each update for new mods. NOT worth it.

You guys should check out the Lund Tuning section on the Lethal Performance website. There's no charge for changes unless you go forced induction or something major like that.

Mike

SILV03MustangGT

Established Member
You guys should check out the Lund Tuning section on the Lethal Performance website. There's no charge for changes unless you go forced induction or something major like that.

Mike
that sounds about right. JMS Chip tuned my 03 GT and when i traded it in for an 03 cobra, the retuned my xcal for my modded 03 no charge.

Users who are viewing this thread