M-5230-M55 For Sale

Copenhagen

Established Member
I sold my Cobra for an E55 so the parts have to go! I have the M-5230-M55 catback that I am looking to sell. Overall it's in good shape and sounded sick - it is extremely LOUD. They are getting hard to find as it has been discontinued.

It has been welded together so it will be a pain to ship. If it will ever stop raining here in Arkansas I will take some decent pics of it off my car and post them. I'm looking to get $500+shipping. I would prefer local pickup and I'm located in Rogers, AR (72758).

PM me if your interested.

(I'll have two 10th anniversary wheels/tires with bfg drag radials in the tire section)
dsc08365j.jpg

dsc08363k.jpg

dsc08364n.jpg

Last edited:

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
hey super interested, i want those for my 97 cobra would you be willing to cut the mufflers and tips off and sell those to me and ship them to my house?

Copenhagen

Established Member
Thanks for the replies

03COBRA-88 - This thing is EXTREMELY loud with the stock H pipe - which is how I ran it and loved it! I personally don't think there is anything louder. Here's a vid on you tube - not my car but gives you the idea of how it will sound.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ3Pg3uXL0k"]YouTube - 04 Cobra M55 Catback[/ame]

RIO RED SNAKE - I wouldn't be opposed although the purists might hate on me for cutting up an FRPP legend!

Let me know what you guys want to do.

SSeatr

Established Member
i would love to buy M55 but i have solid axle in my cobra :( im going to kick the idea around with my friend who has a show if we can cut and weld them in place or make something with the mufflers..which would make it easier for you to ship also cause you can cut them up for me haha

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
yes you do, plus id rather see him get it becuase he owuld use the full catback before i tear it up, im not gonna scam you out of it bro!!

Users who are viewing this thread