M/T 305/45/18 CPE Turbo Cobra Pics

IShb3w

Established Member
They look great!!!

I had them on my car and while they fit just like your's, when I took them around the block they rubbed bad.

Did you do anything special to make them fit???

dude, do you have a full res pic of your sig?

but anyway, as already stated, i dont like the tall sidewall with that skinny of a spoke. i love the ssr gt3's but it just doesnt look right. now on that 30 tire, it looks awesome. i realize its all about function though. can we get some motor shots?

Oman_cobra

Established Member
i love the looks of the fat tires...
but IMO that rear spoiler looks HUGE

badass though

Sneeks2nv

Fully Built, Inc.
Established Member
They look great!!!

I had them on my car and while they fit just like your's, when I took them around the block they rubbed bad.

Did you do anything special to make them fit???

thanks brother, i did trim the side skirt and also trimmed/ flattened the metal behind it with a BFH. but unless you look you cant tell. surprisingly it was only hitting the side skirt and i had to load the suspension to get them on. once its loaded it doesnt hit or rub anywhere.

i do have MM coilovers so maybe that helped me, but it does not rub, not ill let you know how it goes when i lower the tire pressure and launch it. that maybe another issue. but ill deal with it when i get there.

why not get the 17" alumastars for the rear too? that would look badass imo..

i would love to get those. but my wallets still empty from the fronts and everything else i have bought for the car. but i will actually buy the 15x10's when i do have enough money and some 325/50/15's

dude, do you have a full res pic of your sig?

but anyway, as already stated, i dont like the tall sidewall with that skinny of a spoke. i love the ssr gt3's but it just doesnt look right. now on that 30 tire, it looks awesome. i realize its all about function though. can we get some motor shots?

thanks but like i said im about function right now. ill post up some motor pics in a few.

Sneeks2nv

Fully Built, Inc.
Established Member
here is a motor shot for you guys,

DSC01305-1.jpg

DSC01304-1.jpg

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
Im sure it's fast and all but the tire looks weird. On a set of 15" bogarts it's real mean but on those 18's it just does not look right.

ScreaminRedZ

Established Member
Absolutely love it! Looks way better now than with the rubber band sidewall you use to have!

Sneeks2nv

Fully Built, Inc.
Established Member
thanks guys here is a pic with the 315 30 18's and also one with the SSR's on all four, but it wasnt lowered yet. anyway thanks for all comments and constructive criticism. ill let you guys know how they hook froma dig here shortly, this week.

DSC01309.jpg

Luispics004.jpg

04suprchrged

Established Member
had the same tires, rolled quarters and they still cut on bumps.
they dead hooked in first with 3.73 gears

Last edited:

Sneeks2nv

Fully Built, Inc.
Established Member
What brand and size hood is that?

it is a VIS CF cowl hood. i think it has a 3" cowl, if im not mistaken.

had the same tires, rolled quarters and they still cut on bumps.
they dead hooked in first with 3.73 gears

thanks ill keep an eye out for that after i get a launch or two in. i do have coilovers, so ill make the adjustment if its needed.

badass man, I cant WAIT for some in car vids at high boost... you are going to shit

thanks bro i got them coming. in the works as we speak. i cant wait for that high boost tune either.

Users who are viewing this thread