MA Dealers

CDCGraphic

Established Member
Can anyone from MA tell me what dealers have the best service departments? I don't have any mods, so that's not an issue. I'm just interested in getting the best service (both customer and mechanical.) I have the tick, and need it serviced.

Thanks!

Chris.

jrh99

Established Member
bassin247's getting the head work done right now.

Keep an eye on his posts to see the outcome.

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
My car is at Tasca Ford in RI right now. It's a 65 mile drive each way and I have been there 3 times in the last week. I have absolutely no problem driving 130 miles each way if my car is going to be fixed right by well qualified techs. Their service department has been outstanding so far. They are doing the head, new clutch, flywheel, rack bushing, new rotors, and they are installing my new headers and plugs. If you are even considering headers get them installed while the motor is out.

What's great about this place is not only are these guys well qualified. They build and sell modified 03 cobras. Tasca sells KR500 03 Cobras.

Ask Rick from amazon racing about Tasca. Rick knows Luke. He is a tech working on my car. When I get my KB, he is putting it on.

Stay away from quirk, jannel, rodamn, and rizzo.

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Where abouts in MA are you? You interested in going to NED with our group. There should be atleast 4 of us up there, maybe 6 or 7.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm not sure how close you are to Winsted, CT but Lombard Ford has a super service department. I drive 45 minutes there to get my oil changed. To me it's worth the drive to know your car will be well cared for.
:)

Users who are viewing this thread