MACA 2011 Calendar of Events

Callaway Cobra

speeding
Established Member
Noooo not further south haha. I am already ~2 hours south of the house when I get to Waldorf. My vote would be for annapolis! But finding a place to hand out once we get up there will be a problem.

Keep me poted!!

Ill be coming from Morgantown, WV. So ha. Thats almost a 5 hr drive to Waldorf. lol I'm down for going anywhere.

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
I'm going to go ahead with Saturday so anyone who wants to take a test drive can go for it. Plus we'll have any dealership customers there who may be interested in swinging through to take a look at our stuff.

Glad I could contribute to the group!

Contribute? Shoot, you just took over!!! :beer: This turned out better than I thought it would. Not knowing where to hold it this year was getting to me... but you found an ideal spot. Better than anything, they are supplying the grilling equipment and food!?! Can't beat that at all. Now I don't have to worry about getting a truck(carrying the grill) and my cobra there. I can just bring myself. I still plan to bring things:

- Beef hotdogs
- Sodas
- Condiments (Ketchup and Mustard)

I still have the pm's of everyone that I pm'd last year so I'll shoot out the invite to everyone in the middle/end of May. Hopefully we can get a good turnout like last year. This is looking up after all.

And for the record, I'm down to cruise anywhere thats chosen. This is an all day event for me!:banana:

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
I am going to try to come. It will be great to meet more MACA members!

Too bad we can't match up to the T&T at MIR on Sunday, 6/26. I may just stay overnight!

NickF1011

Established Member
Another local event: Broadneck Car Show in Cape St. Claire, MD on April 16th. It's not a MACA event, but just a fundraiser for the high school. I went last year and there were maybe 60-70 cars being shown. Overall it was a pretty fun show, but I was a little disappointed by a lack of Mustangs, so I was hoping to get some reinforcements this year!!

Here's the info if anyone local wanted to head up. I'm going to try to be there again.
https://sites.google.com/site/broadneckcarshow/

Last edited:

blksvtCOBRA714

Established Member
Another local event: Broadneck Car Show in Cape St. Claire, MD on April 16th. It's not a MACA event, but just a fundraiser for the high school. I went last year and there were maybe 60-70 cars being shown. Overall it was a pretty fun show, but I was a little disappointed by a lack of Mustangs, so I was hoping to get some reinforcements this year!!

Here's the info if anyone local wanted to head up. I'm going to try to be there again.
https://sites.google.com/site/broadneckcarshow/

No problem, I'll add it anyway. I know alot of MACA guys are eager to get out to some events as soon as the weather breaks. So the more shows the better.

NickF1011

Established Member
Waldorf Ford is also hosting the Southern Maryland Mustang Club for a "Cars and Coffee" event on May 7th from 9:30-12:30. I'm not a member, but I was thinking of heading down just to network with another club.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Update for June 18th in Richmond. Open to all Fords to whomever is interested. Still no "official" meeting point, but am working with two places to secure a good location. keep it on your calendars everybody.

BrettT 93|03

93 & 03 Cobra Venom
Established Member
Gotta ask,, on the Waldorf June 25th thing. Alright to bring down an old svt. Like it really matters.... But, wasn't sure if this was a termi event only. Just finished up the 93 with a full suspension overhaul. Really liken the ride. Wanted to get more drive time on it. Was thinking of bringing it down for that.

NickF1011

Established Member
Gotta ask,, on the Waldorf June 25th thing. Alright to bring down an old svt. Like it really matters.... But, wasn't sure if this was a termi event only. Just finished up the 93 with a full suspension overhaul. Really liken the ride. Wanted to get more drive time on it. Was thinking of bringing it down for that.

Bring the 93! Would love to see it. I'm rollin' there in my '97, so you're good.

giz93cobra

AllWayz Sidewayz
Established Member
Outstanding just found out I will be around on the 25th. So I will bring ol blue out for the day woohoo:rockon: I'm Looking forward to seeing you all again, It's been awhile:beer: :rolling:

NickF1011

Established Member
Mentioned it in the other thread, but it might get more attention here: Anyone who lives around Waldorf willing to put together a cruise route for after the meet? We're getting down to it now. Only a couple more weeks to get it all together.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
LOL, oops. I just ran across that on another site this morning, although I'd heard about it from one of their members at the DC Auto show. Oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread