MACA at Summit Point Karts Sunday April 11-Cruise and Go Kart Racing

TGS2

Dr.Gonzo
Established Member
Oh yeah almost forgot about that.

I would also like to thank the douche WV native driving the durango that we about got in a fist fight with outside of Kens housing plan on the way to the track for not living next to Ken because we were to tired after karting to kick his a$$!!!!!!!!!

I didn't hear this whole story yet. What happened with this guy that he was so pissed?

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Getting into Charlestown I stopped short and let a bunch of cobras go in front of me, meanwhile hes blowing the horn and flipping me off (I can't see the headlights of the durango over the trunk lid hes that close). So we pull off and I proceed to go the speed limit into town. He is storming up while we were moving and I couldn't see the headlights again and blowing the horn. I then oblige him with the middle finger out the window. Also I saw in the mirror a kid or small child in the back seat being tossed around by the erratic driving or possibly trying to see what was going on. Then he pulls down the burm and comes within inches of sideswiping me as he makes a right turn. I figured it was over and he "proved" his point. I was wrong. After we got on summit point road outside of town (keep in mind I am the last car on the cruise at this point). We see this same durango on the side of the road. He waits till all the other cars go by and wips out onto the road and slams on the brakes and stops in the middle of summit point road and opens his door like hes going to get out. Well I guess he thought better of that so he goes up the road a little further then pulls off to the side and stops again (in the turnoff for Ken's development). We pull up beside and my buddy in the passenger seat was out of the car before it even stopped. I will keep the language out of it but some explitives were exchanged, basically telling the guy if he was man enough to get out of the truck and take the first swing. After he saw three of us get out of the mustang he sat back in the durango, but continued to run his mouth. Saying things like we need to go back to MD, etc, etc. We told him to have a nice day and got back in the car and continued to the track (thanks for waiting for us Rodney(not in eyesight of the altercation, but up the road), but we figured it was just up the road a piece anyway).

Fun times!

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Yeow! Watch out, some of them WV's are riding dirty! Maybe even the kid!!

Had to slip the clutch going past the MILF I was going so slow. :eek:

Alien STI

Established Member
Getting into Charlestown I stopped short and let a bunch of cobras go in front of me, meanwhile hes blowing the horn and flipping me off (I can't see the headlights of the durango over the trunk lid hes that close). So we pull off and I proceed to go the speed limit into town. He is storming up while we were moving and I couldn't see the headlights again and blowing the horn. I then oblige him with the middle finger out the window. Also I saw in the mirror a kid or small child in the back seat being tossed around by the erratic driving or possibly trying to see what was going on. Then he pulls down the burm and comes within inches of sideswiping me as he makes a right turn. I figured it was over and he "proved" his point. I was wrong. After we got on summit point road outside of town (keep in mind I am the last car on the cruise at this point). We see this same durango on the side of the road. He waits till all the other cars go by and wips out onto the road and slams on the brakes and stops in the middle of summit point road and opens his door like hes going to get out. Well I guess he thought better of that so he goes up the road a little further then pulls off to the side and stops again (in the turnoff for Ken's development). We pull up beside and my buddy in the passenger seat was out of the car before it even stopped. I will keep the language out of it but some explitives were exchanged, basically telling the guy if he was man enough to get out of the truck and take the first swing. After he saw three of us get out of the mustang he sat back in the durango, but continued to run his mouth. Saying things like we need to go back to MD, etc, etc. We told him to have a nice day and got back in the car and continued to the track (thanks for waiting for us Rodney(not in eyesight of the altercation, but up the road), but we figured it was just up the road a piece anyway).

Fun times!

I saw a little bit of this go down... I didnt know he caught back up and blocked of the road though!

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
Yes, I had to stop and let the little ones cross with the MILF. She definitely looked good in that bathing suit. Nice little show.

I saw it when you got in traffic and let us in (I was one of the cars that went ahead of the yellow beast). I noticed that he was mad and I saw the "bird" fly out of your window as he honked the horn. I thought nothing of it. We had our way and he was mad = win.

I did notice that as we were making our way through that one lane town with the worlds fastest red lights, that you and Rodney got separated. I thought it was the lights that did it. Mickey (STI) was behind me... and then I lost sight of him as well (I think he fell back wondering where you 2 were as well), so I got on the phone and text Rod about where he was but I guess it was over by then.

Wish he would've pulled that stunt while more of us were behind you. He would've gotten a quick lesson in "strength in numbers.":kaboom: Especially over something so dumb. I can't stand when people are oblivious to the fact that we all have the same cars so we are all probably together:dw:. Something very similar (but not to that extent) happen leaving out of the Safeway. People are just so impatient.:nonono:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Wish he would've pulled that stunt while more of us were behind you. He would've gotten a quick lesson in "strength in numbers.":kaboom: Especially over something so dumb. I can't stand when people are oblivious to the fact that we all have the same cars so we are all probably together:dw:. Something very similar (but not to that extent) happen leaving out of the Safeway. People are just so impatient.:nonono:

I would have loved to see that dude's face if you and Rodney had stopped and gotten out with Jason and his boys. I'm guessing something like this :eek:

And yeah, how hard is it to notice that there are 20 cars with COBRA on the rear bumper and maybe I should try to force my way in between them all and drive 20 mph in a 50mph zone. :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread