MACA at Summit Point Karts Sunday April 11-Cruise and Go Kart Racing

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
Good seeing everyone, and BIG THANKS to Ken and his wife for their hospitality and feeding everyone. A great end to a good day.

sixcams

Established Member
:rockon: Hell yeah! Awesome cruise, karts, and BBQ! Can't wait for the Terminator Shootout!

Oh and congrats to Kim (sixcams) for the fastest lap time of the day!! 45.88 if remember correctly. You better be racing next time so us slow guys can learn a thing or two about your line!!

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Thanks Ken for opening your home to us..and the food! I need to buy you a beer for all that grub!

Good seeing everyone too! Nice spirted run to Summit Point! Good thing we were in a smaller groups going back! Traffic was a beyatch coming back!

I am red as a lobster today! LOL!

I am racing next time....gotta do it!

Good to meet those I had not met before! Can't wait til the next event!

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Next time I'm going to try and remember to bring my extra chairs, some sunscreen, and a pitching wedge along with a box of old golf balls. That way I can sit on Kens deck and screw with the guys playing golf..:pepper:

Traffic going back definitely sucked. At least you guys didn't get stuck behind that moron in an Audi with two donuts on his car traveling in the left lane of 270 going 50mph like Doug and I did.

SicMonte

AutoX/Road Race Junkie!!
Established Member
What an awesome time!! Kim has a good teacher...what can I say. Just kidding...my lap times sucked!

Thanks to Greg for planning this event and to Ken for the bad a$$ BBQ!!

I have loads of pics I will upload later.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
What an awesome time!! Kim has a good teacher...what can I say. Just kidding...my lap times sucked!

Thanks to Greg for planning this event and to Ken for the bad a$$ BBQ!!

I have loads of pics I will upload later.

Dude, you need to change your name to Shotgun...:beer:

Also, Hook, your a bad influence. I'm staying away from you next time :burnout:

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
Mustafa and a Vette.
Mustafa and a bike.
That was as good as being at the races! :banana:

:rockon:
Vette: piece of cake :burnout:
Bike: held him off longer than I expected. Especially because it was an R1:eek:. I think he got put in his place by the P though.

I'm thoroughly satisfied with the way my car is running. Now all I have to do is get this "Service Enging Soon" light to go away and stay off.

Where was your video camera? I just knew we would have some video the cruise. (Its always best to be in front of G, that way you can see your car:thumbsup:)

That cruise home was awesome!

Last edited:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
:rockon:
Vette: piece of cake :burnout:
Bike: held him off longer than I expected. Especially because it was an R1:eek:. I think he got put in his place by the P though.

I'm thoroughly satisfied with the way my car is running. Now all I have to do is get this "Service Enging Soon" light to go away and stay off.

Where was your video camera? I just knew we would have some video the cruise. (Its always best to be in front of G, that way you can see your car:thumbsup:)

That cruise home was awesome!

You know..I'm not sure where my head was the other day, but you have a flash tuner right? Just plug that thing in, pull the code, and clear it. See if it was related to a stuck throttle, if so, forget about it.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Damn, i guess Rich and I should have kept following you guys. We didnt hit much traffic on 270 though.

Alien STI

Established Member
I enjoyed the cruise as well everyone even though i only could run 10lbs of BOOST!!!,thank you for the invite. I do have a few vids, but there mainly of hurtnem's car haha. Please arrange more cruises/meets ASAP!

Last edited:

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
Wish I had the video cam with me. :nonono:
And don't you touch that motor. Leave the light on. It's running FINE!

lol... Will do!
You know..I'm not sure where my head was the other day, but you have a flash tuner right? Just plug that thing in, pull the code, and clear it. See if it was related to a stuck throttle, if so, forget about it.
No, I don't have a flash tuner, SCT chip. I'm about to get one though. After that, I'm sure it'll be fine.

I enjoyed the cruise as well everyone even though i only could run 10lbs of BOOST!!!,thank you for the invite. I do have a few vids, but there mainly of hurtnem's car haha. Please arrange more cruises/meets ASAP!

Mickey, check the calender on the first page, you'll see all the events and their dates. The next big one is the Univ. of MD College Park gathering.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...ion-219/663343-maca-2010-calender-events.html

TGS2

Dr.Gonzo
Established Member
What fun that was! I can't wait to go do it again.:banana:

Thanks Greg for putting it together, and a big thanks to Ken for the after bbq! Also thanks the the MILF that lives in Ken's neighborhood for running out in front of our cars in a tiny little swim suit to get to the icecream truck on the other side of the street.

The cruise was a blast as well. :burnout:

Ashton's 86 911 didn't make it all he way home without big time problems, bunch of white/blue smoke coming out of the tail pipes. Looks like he my have head damage (valve guides) from trying to keep up with a bunch of mustangs.:nonono:

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Also thanks the the MILF that lives in Ken's neighborhood for running out in front of our cars in a tiny little swim suit to get to the icecream truck on the other side of the street.

Oh yeah almost forgot about that.

I would also like to thank the douche WV native driving the durango that we about got in a fist fight with outside of Kens housing plan on the way to the track for not living next to Ken because we were to tired after karting to kick his a$$!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread