MACA GoKarting 2011 - Summit Point Kart

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
So who wants to go karting again? Last year was a blast and I have this groupon that I want to use, so I'm ready to go for this year. Got a few friends that want to go as well.

Greg, think you can set anything up for us again like last time? That was pretty awesome to have all those 'private' races. I'd be down for a Grand Prix style thing too where we're out there for like 20-30 minutes at a time.

And is there any way we can get the faster karts?

:beer:

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
I would love to do it as long as Timmay is coming and they check the brakes first

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I'll definitely have the GoPro this time for video evidence of Doyle's shenanigans (seewutididthere?).

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Hell, I'd be down for a ride up as long as I am not working. Post up some dates. I am off work every second weekend.

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Oh hell yeah!!! Let's get ready to rumble! I have a lot of travel in august so July would probably be better for me. Keep us posted on the dates.

Later

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Oh hell yeah!!! Let's get ready to rumble! I have a lot of travel in august so July would probably be better for me. Keep us posted on the dates.

Later

I'm outta town the week of 4th of July, but after that, the rest of the month is free for me. Late July sounds good.

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Yup late July is good for me too. And you said about the faster karts I thought the ones we were on were fast enough for very competitive racing.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
I'm off work July 16, 17, 18, 24, and 25th if it can get done on one of those dates.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Sorry, I've been out of it for awhile first getting the car ready for Hyperfest last weekend, and now dealing with the damage and repair.

I'll be busy racing at the UTCC and a NASA race at VIR the end of July. I haven't been up to the karts this year, but I do miss them. You guys pick a date, and if I'm free, I'll try and make it.

04yellowcobra

Established Member
I would be down for the weekend of the 30-31 as long as it doesn't conflict with the MACA golf outing!!!

Users who are viewing this thread