MACA GTG in Gettysburg April 17th!

93cobra#3326

i love boost!
Established Member
Matt - yea you missed out bud! four times as fun getting sun burned today over last weekend :poke: hehe
at several times throught out the day if the ol' poe-poe would have seen us we'd been in deep doo-doo :burnout:
i wont say how high but lets just say some of us reached some pretty excesssive speeds :nonono: :nono: me included :D

oh and i wanna make a formal apology for being one of the jackasses causing everyone to miss not one but like 5 exits on the way back. sorry, we got kinda carried away :D :bash:

again thanks to JR & Denise like i said in the other thread.
good times good times!

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Hey Mystic Mama...I forgot..you were supposed to take me for a ride in that beast! Next time you better..or else! Okay let me reprhase that..will you please take me for a ride next time!

Oh and that exhaust is killer!!! When JR got on that in drive way......I felt the drool coming on!! Nice car..glad I finally got to see it!

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Hey everyone,

Thanks for participating today. It was a great day for us as well !!!! Enjoyed old friends and meeting new too. This is a really good thing we all have going. Can't wait for the next one..

J.R.

RedfireBeast

MACA Member #29
Established Member
JRS BLOWN SNAKE said:
Hey everyone,

Thanks for participating today. It was a great day for us as well !!!! Enjoyed old friends and meeting new too. This is a really good thing we all have going. Can't wait for the next one..

J.R.

Thanks JR and Denice had a great time see ya soon

PS JR get that ride back together

F8LBITE

4xPerformanceParts
Established Member
Thanks again JR and Mystic Mama. It was a blast and it was fun finding out my car would keep the belt on if I just punched it in 4th gear.

apache

Established Member
JRS BLOWN SNAKE said:
Hey everyone,

J.R.
Thanks for having us JR (and Denise)...today was pretty surreal. Those towns folks didn't know what hit 'em! and the trip home was pretty much a jail break huh?! Damn that was fun! I have to agree with everyone that this was the best outing yet, plenty of good friends, footage and food! Thanks to all for making this happen.

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
BIG THANKS to JR and Denice, you guys rock, another awesome MACA event, cant wait to do it again. I also would like to say Thanks to Charles for the belt, JR and I got some other issues resolved late last night and got my car hitting on all 8 cylinders again. It was great seeing everyone again yesterday, I'll try to get a video posted soon.

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
RedfireVenom said:
What was wrong with it? I guess it was misfiring on the passenger side then?

Yup, all 4 plugs on passenger side were fouled. Lucky JR had 4 slightly used plugs I was able to use just to get her home.

lRageATMl

GO TERPS!
Established Member
Hissssnsvt said:
Yup, all 4 plugs on passenger side were fouled. Lucky JR had 4 slightly used plugs I was able to use just to get her home.

glad it was something simple ken :beer:

That cop pulling us over was bs...he did look under my car to see if i had mufflers. He also preceded to tell me Hooser QTP's are illegal to use on the street even though the are DOT approved :rollseyes

and he also complained about my window tint and acted like the note i had signed off by a state trooper was useless. I think his exact words were, "I don't care what a state trooper said, I'm a certified maryland inspector". He also told me to stop arguing otherwise he would write me up for everything illegal on my car...lol

but, he was really cool when he came back. He was joking around, never gave me anything for my tires, and just gave me a warning, and told me to get it fixed when i had a chance...lol as if that is ever going to happen.

good times everyone :beer:

04Torchvert

Established Member
lRageATMl said:
glad it was something simple ken :beer:

That cop pulling us over was bs...he did look under my car to see if i had mufflers. He also preceded to tell me Hooser QTP's are illegal to use on the street even though the are DOT approved :rollseyes

and he also complained about my window tint and acted like the note i had signed off by a state trooper was useless. I think his exact words were, "I don't care what a state trooper said, I'm a certified maryland inspector". He also told me to stop arguing otherwise he would write me up for everything illegal on my car...lol

but, he was really cool when he came back. He was joking around, never gave me anything for my tires, and just gave me a warning, and told me to get it fixed when i had a chance...lol as if that is ever going to happen.

good times everyone :beer:

HAHA no shit!

p3pete

Toys R Us Kid
Established Member
verbal said:
Wow, that was a great time today! Those who did not make it really did miss out. Thank you again JR and Denise for a great time and excellent food.

So where are the videos already? I am dieing to see them.

Yes that was us. Nice vert. So why aren't you in the club already?

Didn't know you guys had a club going - I haven't been on svtperformance much lately. But, I sent my information in so hopefully I can hook up with you guys at the next event... I've got to say it sure looked/sounded like you guys were having fun in Gettysburg. :burnout:

TRBO VNM

p3pete said:
Didn't know you guys had a club going - I haven't been on svtperformance much lately. But, I sent my information in so hopefully I can hook up with you guys at the next event... I've got to say it sure looked/sounded like you guys were having fun in Gettysburg. :burnout:

definitely come on out. I am sure Sean will give you the proper intro in the membership list thread. hope to see you at the next event.

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
p3pete said:

Sweet man, I'll check my e-mail when I get home. If you PMed me, I haven't gotten it. Let me know man and welcome :beer:

P.S. Anybody who has pictures from the GTG in an album on photobucket.com, please send me a link and I'll make sure to add it to the media repository/schedule page.

Thanks everybody :beer:

Dolemite

Established Member
p3pete said:
Hey - I think I came across some of you guys. I was in my 03 mineral gray convertible with Florida plates. I took my uncle up to check out the battlefield. Someone told me to join up as I passed by, but unfortunately I had to get back so my uncle could make it home... It was very cool to see that many Cobras running around... :beer:

Hey man that was me telling you to join up with us. Go ahead and get signed up, you won't regret it. :beer:

p3pete

Toys R Us Kid
Established Member
Sean - sent you an email at the addy in the other thread. Thanks for the warm welcome all.

Sorry to hijack - back to the Gettysburg stuff - bring on those pics...

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread