MACA GTG in Gettysburg April 17th!

RedfireBeast

MACA Member #29
Established Member
JR & Denice,

I am heading over with 50snake & Verbal. We are leaving at 8:00 from Chester County should arive around 10:00 a.m.

See ya soon.

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
I had a good time today ladies and gents.....Glad I made it up! :beer:

Marlon

P.S, J.R and Denice your home = :bowdown:

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Denice and J.R.,

I'm really sorry I didn't make it up there today. Didn't get home from the fishing trip until about 2:15. I was trying all weekend to shirk helping my parents with a new shed (20'x38') and moving all of our stuff out of the other one and into the new one. Not to mention prepping the boat for being put in the water for the first time of the season today.

I really wanted to make it up there and I'm sorry I missed it. I hope everyone took some awesome footage and pics. How many people showed up? What was the tour through Gettysburg like? Maybe we can make this an annual spring thing so that at least next year I can come :-D

Anyways, hope everybody had an awesome time. If it was at the Lewis ranch though, I guarantee it was a blast! :beer:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Blk03SVTCobra said:
Denice and J.R.,

I'm really sorry I didn't make it up there today. Didn't get home from the fishing trip until about 2:15. I was trying all weekend to shirk helping my parents with a new shed (20'x38') and moving all of our stuff out of the other one and into the new one. Not to mention prepping the boat for being put in the water for the first time of the season today.

I really wanted to make it up there and I'm sorry I missed it. I hope everyone took some awesome footage and pics. How many people showed up? What was the tour through Gettysburg like? Maybe we can make this an annual spring thing so that at least next year I can come :-D

Anyways, hope everybody had an awesome time. If it was at the Lewis ranch though, I guarantee it was a blast! :beer:

Really sorry you missed it Sean...IT WAS FREAKING AWESOME! We got some awesome footage that I know someone will probably need some help hosting. The drive bys were unbelieveable! 20+ Cobras doing drivebys down Route 15 at 100+ A few at up to 145. I think this has to be the most fun I have ever had with my pants on! Sorry..hope that does not offend but, I was grinning from ear to ear!!! FREAKIN AWESOME!!! I know Carlos, Ken and Lou have video.

And I want to say...HATS OFF TO JR AND MYSTIC MAMA!!!! TOTALLY AWESOME! AWESOME FOOD, HOUSE, GARAGE AND TRULY AMAZING CRUISE!!! I am very appreciative off everything. I know I have said it before and I will say it again THIS IS THE BEST DAMN CLUB BAR NONE!!! We have the greatest members out there..and everyone is so helpful! Carlos lost a belt..and everyone just pitched in...and fixed his car right up!! It is truly amazing the group of people we have in our club! This is going to be one hell of a summer! If you were not at this GTG...YOU MISSED IT!! So don't miss the next one!!!

Cobra $40,000.00
Mods $??????
MACA MEMBERS...TRULY PRICELESS!

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Oh yeah....Prasad...I knew the minute I saw that cop go by us...and then turn around someone was toast! What exactly did he write you a ticket for? And he was looking under your car???

By the way..you have a fog light out..can't remember which side.

p3pete

Toys R Us Kid
Established Member
Hey - I think I came across some of you guys. I was in my 03 mineral gray convertible with Florida plates. I took my uncle up to check out the battlefield. Someone told me to join up as I passed by, but unfortunately I had to get back so my uncle could make it home... It was very cool to see that many Cobras running around... :beer:

RedfireVenom

11 Second Vert Club
Established Member
Today was by far the best cruise/get together I've ever had. The weather couldn't have been more perfect. Thank you J.R. and Denice for the incredible hospatality. I had so mch fun openning it up on 15 North. I think we had about 25 Cobras at one point, it was quite a sight to see. Can't wait till our next get together.

The cop pulling us over was complete BS. Carlos and Prasad got repair warnings for having low tire thread. Gimme a break.

Btw, did you all play with that purple Supra on 270 once I split off?

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
RedfireVenom said:
Today was by far the best cruise/get together I've ever had. The weather couldn't have been more perfect. Thank you J.R. and Denice for the incredible hospatality. I had so mch fun openning it up on 15 North. I think we had about 25 Cobras at one point, it was quite a sight to see. Can't wait till our next get together.

The cop pulling us over was complete BS. Carlos and Prasad got repair warnings for having low tire thread. Gimme a break.

Btw, did you all play with that purple Supra on 270 once I split off?

Agreed the absolute best...maybe we should make it annual thing!!

Yeah..that was crap! I knew it was going to happen..he was eyeing us soon as he pulled in. I mean..we were not even doing anything! At least get us when you should...not some crap stop!

I missed that one! So did you guys show that Supra who is boss??!!

ta2d1

---->HI
Established Member
wish i could've made this. figures the first one i don't go to you have the nicest day. sounds like you all had a good time. How many people did the cop pull over or where you parked?

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Who needs a track when you have a MACA-JR/Denise planned GTG? Now my daughter is saying go fast, Daddy! Starting her young I tell ya. Excellent cruise all day from start to finish!

See ya'll real soon!

RedfireVenom

11 Second Vert Club
Established Member
Here's a picture I took with my camera phone when we got pulled over.

I think there were 5 of us.

cobracops.jpg

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Best GTG I've been to for some time. J.R. and Denise, you're what hospitality is all about. Thanks again. :banana:

Guess I'm glad I took Rt 97 home. Nutin' but 80 mph sweepers and NO COPS!

But I can't run up the speed like you huffer's. You guys are awsome!:bowdown:

Last edited:

RedfireVenom

11 Second Vert Club
Established Member
The cop that pulled us over pulled into a gas station as we were pulling out. He then floored it and cut us off while we were on the ramp to get back on 15.

verbal

Established Member
Wow, that was a great time today! Those who did not make it really did miss out. Thank you again JR and Denise for a great time and excellent food.

So where are the videos already? I am dieing to see them.

p3pete said:
Hey - I think I came across some of you guys. I was in my 03 mineral gray convertible with Florida plates. I took my uncle up to check out the battlefield. Someone told me to join up as I passed by, but unfortunately I had to get back so my uncle could make it home... It was very cool to see that many Cobras running around... :beer:

Yes that was us. Nice vert. So why aren't you in the club already?

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
Blk03SVTCobra said:
Denice and J.R.,

Sean,
:mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj:
:fm: :fm: :fm: :fm: :fm: :fm:

You stood me up man! I really was sad that you didn't make it! And all this time I thought I could count on you! That is just wrong! Ken told me to tell you that no more rides in his car for you since you stood me up you are not worthy of a ride! Ok, well you know we are only giving you a hard time cause we wish you could have been there with us! We do understand that family is very important. See you at the next GTG. Oh and the best part, you didn't even get to see my new exhaust! Next time.

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
Thank you everyone for coming. We had a great time. You are all welcome to our home anytime. I really enjoyed having everyone.

Antex

quantum entanglement
Established Member
RedfireVenom said:
Do we have a Mineral Gray in our club? Not many cobras in that color. It's a nice color though.

My original order was for the Mineral Grey - they discontinued it and brought in a few new color DGS & Redfire, I went with the Redfire. Does this count?

Glad everyone had a great time! I had a pre-engagement - took my son & his buddies to the Wizards last regular season home game. They won with 1.4 seconds left, not as exciting as a 100+ mph driveby.. :burnout:

Last edited:

Rayzcar

Established Member
MYSTIC MAMA said:
Thank you everyone for coming. We had a great time. You are all welcome to our home anytime. I really enjoyed having everyone.

Thank you J.R. & Denise for opening up your home to everyone, it was Awesome!! Had a great day!!! Can't wait till the next cruise!

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
MYSTIC MAMA said:
Sean,
:mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj:
You stood me up man! I really was sad that you didn't make it! And all this time I thought I could count on you! That is just wrong!

:uh oh: :uh oh: :uh oh: :uh oh: :( :( :( :(
I didn't mean to stand you up, I swear. I was getting the evil eye from my parents when I got home because I have been gone all weekend and told them last week that I'd help them get the boat in the water and move all of the crap out of the old shed so we can have it hauled away when the new shed comes.

I really am very sorry that I missed your get-together. I am even more sorry because of the descriptions that people are giving of it. Sounds like there was a lot of MACA-style fun had. In fact, from the sounds of it, it seems like it was one of, if not the, best GTGs yet.

MYSTIC MAMA said:
Ken told me to tell you that no more rides in his car for you since you stood me up you are not worthy of a ride!

But... I swear I didn't mean to miss it. It's my parents' fault!! :(

MYSTIC MAMA said:
Ok, well you know we are only giving you a hard time cause we wish you could have been there with us! We do understand that family is very important. See you at the next GTG. Oh and the best part, you didn't even get to see my new exhaust! Next time.

I know, but I feel bad now... And I want to hear the new exhaust. :( I have to find a way to make it up to you and J.R.

Let me know if you can think of, or would specifically like to request anything.

It sounds like you all had a ton of fun though. Yet another phenomenal MACA event. I expected nothing less (especially from the Lewis clan) :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread