MACA GTG in Gettysburg April 17th!

93cobra#3326

i love boost!
Established Member
ok sorry ive been so flakey but ill de at sheehy at 9:30 for the trip to gettysburg. now i just gotta figure out how to get there :thumbsup: since ive never been there is sheehy off of exit 11? anything else i need to know ahead of time? thanks
chances are ill be alone
later,
bryan

Last edited:

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Sheehy Performance is at 600 N. Frederick Ave. From 270 you take exit 11, Rt 124 (Montgomery Village Ave) East to Rt 355, turn right (south) and go 1/2 block to the entrance between Sam's Club and Burlington Coats/Toys R Us. Sheehy is next to Toys, but you can't see it from 355.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Rayzcar said:
I'm not sure what the best place to meet in Frederick would be, but I was thinking of the parking lot where Famous Dave's & Burger King is located off RT 40W. Off 270N/15N Rt. 40W is exit #13 I believe, and the parking lot is on the right a couple of lights up; Unless someone else has a better suggestion.....
Sounds good Ray...we'll pick you up there

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
Good afternoon guys and gals. I am in the final stages of getting our first, but not last, spring cook out together. The shopping is done, some of the food is made, the shop is clean and the house is getting there! OH AND BTW, MY BIRTHDAY MODS ARE ON THE CAR WITH MANY THANKS TO JR AND KEN! They worked until after midnight last night and then had to take her out for a small cruise to "test it out?" :bs: I would love to tell you what it is but you will have to wait until tomorrow! :banana: Let me just say that I did not get what I thought I might like but I am happy I got what I did because it is so COOL! :rockon: I am happy to see you are all coming. It will be a great time! See you all tomorrow. :beer:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
MYSTIC MAMA said:
Good afternoon guys and gals. I am in the final stages of getting our first, but not last, spring cook out together. The shopping is done, some of the food is made, the shop is clean and the house is getting there! OH AND BTW, MY BIRTHDAY MODS ARE ON THE CAR WITH MANY THANKS TO JR AND KEN! They worked until after midnight last night and then had to take her out for a small cruise to "test it out?" :bs: I would love to tell you what it is but you will have to wait until tomorrow! :banana: Let me just say that I did not get what I thought I might like but I am happy I got what I did because it is so COOL! :rockon: I am happy to see you are all coming. It will be a great time! See you all tomorrow. :beer:

I know what it is..I know what it is!!! Pays to be at the track! I won't say though! All I know is....I want a ride in that beast! Please?

Many thanks for all the hard work before this event even begins!!! I know it is going to be awesome..Rumor has it we may have 40...yes 40 Cobras there! This could be the biggest event yet! And the one with the most pics taken!

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Cobra330 said:
...yes 40 Cobras there! This could be the biggest event yet! And the one with the most pics taken!

Yup, and since I might not be getting there until sometime in the afternoon, I hope there will be plenty of people taking vids/pics :beer:

apache

Established Member
IronTerp said:
Ray, if you want to ride up with us, we're meeting at Sheehy on Sunday at 9:30 a.m. Here's the list of Cobras cruising up thus far:

Hillandale Safeway @ 9:00a.m.
IronTerp
lRageATMl
skinsfan202
03silvr10thvert
gcassidy
I-CAN-STANG

Sheehy Performance Center @ 9:30a.m.
Cobra330
Redfire Venom
The Good
Snakesvt04
F8LBITE
93cobra#3326 (?)

Frederick, location TBD @ 10:00a.m.
Rick James
Rayzcar
REDMAN (?)

Hey Dwight...I'm going to try hard to make it, mind if I ride up with you all?

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Here's the caravan up to JR's as of tonight......That's nineteen Cobras which should make for a pretty good cruise up. I think JR is planning his Gettysburg cruise pretty much as soon as we all get up there so hopefully everyone can make the rendevous points at the posted times.....Thanks fellas (and Nyki!)

Scott, Sierwan, and Prasad.....want to leave from Scott's at 8:45???

IronTerp
lRageATMl
skinsfan202
03silvr10thvert
gcassidy
I-CAN-STANG
jbp99cobra

Cobra330
Redfire Venom
The Good (late?)
Snakesvt04
F8LBITE
93cobra#3326
Blazin04Cobra
cobrachs
apache

Rick James
Rayzcar
REDMAN (?)

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
Cobra330 said:
I know what it is..I know what it is!!! Pays to be at the track! I won't say though! All I know is....I want a ride in that beast! Please?

Many thanks for all the hard work before this event even begins!!! I know it is going to be awesome..Rumor has it we may have 40...yes 40 Cobras there! This could be the biggest event yet! And the one with the most pics taken!

That is just wrong! That JR :cuss: , he can't keep a secret for nothing! I know you would never tell. Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow! :beer:

Sean,
You are letting me down man! I forget why you are going to be late but I wish you would HURRY UP AND GET HERE ALREADY! I HAVE A NEW MOD! :uh oh:

TRBO VNM

MYSTIC MAMA said:
That is just wrong! That JR :cuss: , he can't keep a secret for nothing! I know you would never tell. Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow! :beer:

Sean,
You are letting me down man! I forget why you are going to be late but I wish you would HURRY UP AND GET HERE ALREADY! I HAVE A NEW MOD! :uh oh:

Sean will be fishing.

well the inlaws are on the fence about going to the battlefields. they are interested, but Audrey isn't really. So I need to talk to them and find out how they would feel if I was gone all day. I will post up later tonight and then try to call dwight if I do go and they don't because I want to cruise up.

I can bring my video camera, but I don't have a sticky pod. I might be able to rig something in the car though.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
MYSTIC MAMA said:

Oh crap! Sorry JR! He was just so excitied about it! And being able to do it on your new lift!

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
Guy, I may have to attend my nephew's b-day party for a bit tomorrow and then do some shopping! I just received a promotion at work and will have a regular 7-3pm schedule now so I need to prepare my attire accordinly! I will meet up with you guys at Hillandale Safeway in the morning to see you all off. :whine:

TRBO VNM

well I think I am going no matter what, but I really won't know until the morning now. The inlaws can't make a final decision till the morning. Audrey's sister has down syndrome, so she has to be cared for differently and wasn't feeling well today. Which means I might be driving up alone because we aren't planning on leaving till 9:30 here.

Dwight, I will call in the morning to touch base. answer your cell phone.

Blazin04Cobra

Established Member
:cuss:

the butcher at the latin american grocery store i run called my house about an hour ago saying he wasn't feeling well and probably isnt going to make it to work.....this Fuc*ing Sucks :(

im going to have to take a rain check guys....i was really looking forward to meeting all of you all

apache

Established Member
IronTerp said:
Here's the caravan up to JR's as of tonight......That's nineteen Cobras which should make for a pretty good cruise up. I think JR is planning his Gettysburg cruise pretty much as soon as we all get up there so hopefully everyone can make the rendevous points at the posted times.....Thanks fellas (and Nyki!)

Scott, Sierwan, and Prasad.....want to leave from Scott's at 8:45???

IronTerp
lRageATMl
skinsfan202
03silvr10thvert
gcassidy
I-CAN-STANG
jbp99cobra

Cobra330
Redfire Venom
The Good (late?)
Snakesvt04
F8LBITE
93cobra#3326
Blazin04Cobra
cobrachs
apache

Rick James
Rayzcar
REDMAN (?)

I'll meet you all at Hillendale Safeway if that's cool as I've never been to Sheehy performance center.

Users who are viewing this thread