MACA Hackers Golf Tournament - Sept 15!

TRBO VNM

I will be there. printed out directions a little bit ago. getting ready to go pick up eric from the airport.

convert03cobra

Established Member
The wife is sick as a dog and so is my son. Unless she feels better by tomorrow morning, I might have to back out. I've been looking forward to loosing a half a dozen balls or so for a few weeks now! Hopefully I'll be out there tomorrow morning.

TGS2

Dr.Gonzo
Established Member
convert03cobra said:
The wife is sick as a dog and so is my son. Unless she feels better by tomorrow morning, I might have to back out. I've been looking forward to loosing a half a dozen balls or so for a few weeks now! Hopefully I'll be out there tomorrow morning.

I may be able to get my grandfather to play if we need another. He was a semi-pro at one point in the mid 80's. Some of you may remeber him as the guy that took all the trash in the little white ranger pick-up to the dump after our big GTG. Let me know!

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Any word on the condition of the course? It poured most of last night down here, looked like Annapolis got similar weather.

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
The course is open! I spoke with Bill in the shop, the course has drained off, but it is damp. I've played the course after a rain storm and it does dry out quickly.

Last edited:

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
97 south to 178, it will lead you into Crownsville. Go past the old Hospital and it will be down on your right.

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Guys

Your tee times are held under "MACA" , for 9:00 and 9:08.
Someone call me when you finish up and I'll cruise up there to get you back to Doyle's Pub.

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Lasagna, beer and football! What else could you ask for!

Nice to see everyone, and finally meeting Eric!

Good luck getting home Dale!

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Thanks... I coulda got thrown in jail man... I think I was completely fine by waldorf. Oh well.

Thanks for the beer and food and hospitaltiy, good times man. You better come golfing next time.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
gcassidy said:
All America wants to know.....how many balls made it home. :lol1:

I still have my two good ones...

I think I only lost 3 or 4. I actually found a lot of the ones I hit in the woods :rolleyes:

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
I'd like to continue this as an annual event as well even if I didn't play. It sounded like everyone had a good time. The weather was scaring me Saturday am, and then it cleared nicely.

TGS2

Dr.Gonzo
Established Member
I had a blast. Good seeing everyone. Thanks for the after party Jason. I may try and play fairway hills in Columbia on the 29th, anyone wanna join me?

04yellowcobra

Established Member
I had a great time as well ... the fearsome foursome made for a great time!! All I can say is next time I would like to play somewhere that actually has grass on the greens and tee boxes ... especially for 50 bucks. I know when you shoot 130 on 18 it shouldn't matter ... but when I am using the 18th tee as my personal driving range I would like to be standing in grass not dirt.

Later

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
True, there were a few greens with some mud spots, but the tee boxes were horrible. I would have rather teed off from the 'Ike' tees, even though they are farther. Despite that, I shot a 99 with only 2 mulligans I believe. Not too shabby for previously playing only twice this year.

Users who are viewing this thread