MACA Hackers Golf Tournament - Sept 15!

TGS2

Dr.Gonzo
Established Member
zaxjax said:
Tee times are set for the 15th

First group - 9:00

Second Group - 9:08

There are only 8 spots saved for Saturday. I cannot play but will either join everyone afterwards or have you back at Doyle's pub.

Can we get a list of who's def gonna be there? I'd like to play.

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
The Hacker's List is on Page 1, I will let you all decide who is playing in what group!

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Eisenhower does not allow ride along spectators. I went back and forth with the GM and the golf pro and had no luck. I for got to call you back J, sorry about that.

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
I've had some serious back problems in the last 10 days, so I might not be able to play. Can't even swing a golf club right now, but it's just starting to feel better today so there is still hope!

Is there anyone that got shut out that could take my spot - just in case???

TRBO VNM

zaxjax said:
Eisenhower does not allow ride along spectators. I went back and forth with the GM and the golf pro and had no luck. I for got to call you back J, sorry about that.

well that blows. you never put me on the list though. it will be me and Eric. I will just cover his fee. it suxs, but what can you do.

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
Four..................

Nothing builds better friendships than laughing at your playing partners on every shot.
Drink one for me. I love golf.
Most courses don't allow ride along guest. must be a PGA thing. LOL
They don't want to give you an unfair advantage by a non-golfer giving you tips.

Actually on the 15th I'll be doing my 5th annual drinkers triathlon, Golf at 10:00 AM, Horseshoe tournament after that, and then Poker tourney all night.

JP:beer:

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Let me make a call!

Greg, has a slot held for him at 9:40, but we need to talk to the starter at the first hole and persuade($)him. Instead of 2 foursomes with a stragler, we should be able to have 3 threesome tee off.

Last edited:

04yellowcobra

Established Member
cliff notes?

I will be having a party at my house up here in Westminster, friday night. So this golf outing should definatly be interesting!!

04yellowcobra

Established Member
TGS2 said:
Is their room for another? Greg (02bottlefedGT) would like to play as well if possible.

Is he driving down from Westminster? Tell to swing by and pick my drunk butt up!

TGS2

Dr.Gonzo
Established Member
04yellowcobra said:
Is he driving down from Westminster? Tell to swing by and pick my drunk butt up!

If he can play, I think he will be coming from wesminster. If he can't play I think he's gonna meet us where ever we end up for the after GTG.
I need to stay somewhat sober because I have to drive to VA to pick up a cage for the slowbra afterwards.

Almo

Established Member
TGS2 said:
If he can play, I think he will be coming from wesminster. If he can't play I think he's gonna meet us where ever we end up for the after GTG.
I need to stay somewhat sober because I have to drive to VA to pick up a cage for the slowbra afterwards.

Or you could coordinate with John to get me the roll bar before Saturday and I'll bring it up to the course with me. :beer:

TGS2

Dr.Gonzo
Established Member
Almo said:
Or you could coordinate with John to get me the roll bar before Saturday and I'll bring it up to the course with me. :beer:

That's not a half bad idea. I'll let you know, thanks. I was kinda looking forward to seeing the beast he's building.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
TGS2 said:
hahahaha. I have a B&M shorty shifter for the T-5/T45 Trans FS that I could bring. Also a flowmaster catback for the 99-04 Cobras. lol

I have some 175# coilover springs and cut Tokico front conventional springs if anyone wants them :-D

Users who are viewing this thread