MACA/JLP Dyno Day: 4,887 rwhp!

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
What the hell is this all about. :shrug: I was there on Saturday, his car was dirty and nedded a bath and the engine was a mess, but the thing made nice #'s. Some people don't care about how their car looks on the outside I guess.
I would never take my car out looking like that, but that's just me. Just my .02, if you are keeping the tailpipes cut, you may want to change your rear, doesn't look right. JMO. :dw: I do look forward to seeing you run on Saturday though.

lRageATMl

GO TERPS!
Established Member
DR. WU 2000 said:
What the hell is this all about. :shrug: I was there on Saturday, his car was dirty and nedded a bath and the engine was a mess, but the thing made nice #'s. Some people don't care about how their car looks on the outside I guess.
I would never take my car out looking like that, but that's just me. Just my .02, if you are keeping the tailpipes cut, you may want to change your rear, doesn't look right. JMO. :dw: I do look forward to seeing you run on Saturday though.

i do like how my car looks on the outside, but I also drive my car everyday. it's nearly impossible to keep a black car clean for more then a couple of days.

engine bay...yeah...kinda dirty that i can honestly say I don't care much for in terms of cleaning it...

as for the rear, i do have something in the works to fill the cutouts. i'm going to use stainless steel inserts that will match the COBRA lettering on the back of my car. orginally i was going to get them filled and painted but that gray piece is not a sperate piece of the bumper, so I opted not to because I would need to take the whole rear bumper off.

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Wait a minute, What the hell is going on in this thread? Do I know you trbo6gn? There is absolutely no value in your posts with the name calling. If you feel a need to call out Prasad, do so. I'm all for a good race, but man, how about some constructive criticism. You don't have to like everyone, and that's fine, but we don't want to hear about it.

J.R.

Users who are viewing this thread