MACA/JLP Dyno Day: 4,887 rwhp!

lRageATMl

GO TERPS!
Established Member
trbo6gn said:
ill c u saturday u camel jockey mother****er. and ill tell u to ur anorexic ass how bad ur piece of shit sounds. then i will laugh at ur 12 second time slip.

good for you...why don't you bring down your pos and race. must be easy on the sidelines, all you do is talk trash about cars that you wish your car was as fast as.

trbo6gn

Banned
IronTerp said:
Hey, appreciate you posting and your candid comments, but who are you anyway? Find it interesting that a Buick guy is in a Terminator Forum bashing someone who just layed down 635 ponies to the ground.......Are you jealous or just a natural hater?

it can lay all the horsepower to the ground it wants. but i guarentee u it will not put down a good number at the track. that's if it even makes it down the track

trbo6gn

Banned
lRageATMl said:
good for you...why don't you bring down your pos and race. must be easy on the sidelines, all you do is talk trash about cars that you wish your car was as fast as.

was as fast as your car?? you want to race? cus i can set that up if you want. but dont come crying when u get ur ass beat just because u get a little ****ey after u put 600 hp down

lRageATMl

GO TERPS!
Established Member
trbo6gn said:
it can lay all the horsepower to the ground it wants. but i guarentee u it will not put down a good number at the track. that's if it even makes it down the track

say what you want, we'll see on saturday. you should bring your car down also and we will run.

lRageATMl

GO TERPS!
Established Member
IronTerp said:
Hey, appreciate you posting and your candid comments, but who are you anyway? Find it interesting that a Buick guy is in a Terminator Forum bashing someone who just layed down 635 ponies to the ground.......Are you jealous or just a natural hater?

he's a troll that has been banned from another local board i'm on for being an ass just as he is now. go figure :lol:

trbo6gn

Banned
lRageATMl said:
good for you, i already have enough money races for the next couple of weeks.

awwww pussing out already are we??? u dont think 600 hp is enough to beat my "below u" buick

lRageATMl

GO TERPS!
Established Member
trbo6gn said:
awwww pussing out already are we??? u dont think 600 hp is enough to beat my "below u" buick

pussing out to a race i never agreed to...man you bel air people crack me up. :lol:

trbo6gn

Banned
lRageATMl said:
say what you want, we'll see on saturday. you should bring your car down also and we will run.

and u ****ing arabian people crack me up. do u need me to convert english into arabic for you so u can realize what ur talking about?

lRageATMl

GO TERPS!
Established Member
trbo6gn said:
and u ****ing arabian people crack me up. do u need me to convert english into arabic for you so u can realize what ur talking about?

first off i'm indian you dumb shit. and i told you i would run you at the track, no mention for money.

you can't even get the racist remarks right :lol:

trbo6gn

Banned
lRageATMl said:
first off i'm indian you dumb shit. and i told you i would run you at the track, no mention for money.

you can't even get the racist remarks right :lol:

o indian im so sorry. shame your not too confident in ur "beast" that you woulnd't want to race me and supposedly take my money. sounds like your a little scared to me???

lRageATMl

GO TERPS!
Established Member
trbo6gn said:
o indian im so sorry. shame your not too confident in ur "beast" that you woulnd't want to race me and supposedly take my money. sounds like your a little scared to me???

i just got my car back last week. i haven't even run through all the gears year let alone run it. why in gods name would i race you on a setup that i have never raced yet?

step in line and i will race you. i already have 3 races setup for next week and have no problem making you the next one, but it won't be this weekend.

trbo6gn

Banned
lRageATMl said:
i just got my car back last week. i haven't even run through all the gears year let alone run it. why in gods name would i race you on a setup that i have never raced yet?

step in line and i will race you. i already have 3 races setup for next week and have no problem making you the next one, but it won't be this weekend.

ok so u call me out this saturday and now ur backing out?? my setup has never been run and to be truthful im still have some things to tie up. but whatever man just remember who backed down from who. good luck getting down the track on saturday. from what i saw and heard ur gonna need it

lRageATMl

GO TERPS!
Established Member
trbo6gn said:
ok so u call me out this saturday and now ur backing out?? my setup has never been run and to be truthful im still have some things to tie up. but whatever man just remember who backed down from who. good luck getting down the track on saturday. from what i saw and heard ur gonna need it

i will race yo on saturday for shits and giggles, but not for money because I have no clue how my car will run.

and the issues i had with my car are now resolved thanks to johnny at JLP. I had a leak in the intercooler (not heatexchanger) that he was able to fix. Car was running awesome on the way home from jlp.

trbo6gn

Banned
lRageATMl said:
i will race yo on saturday for shits and giggles, but not for money because I have no clue how my car will run.

and the issues i had with my car are now resolved thanks to johnny at JLP. I had a leak in the intercooler (not heatexchanger) that he was able to fix. Car was running awesome on the way home from jlp.

but according to you " you already have 3 money races set up next week". y dont u get ur story straight. first it's ur too busy with money races and now it's u wont race me for money because u just got your car back. :bs:

lRageATMl

GO TERPS!
Established Member
trbo6gn said:
but according to you " you already have 3 money races set up next week". y dont u get ur story straight. first it's ur too busy with money races and now it's u wont race me for money because u just got your car back. :bs:

let me explain. i am running my car at the track on saturday and i have no problems racing you down there for shits and giggles.

next week (not this week) i have 2 races setup for sure and another possible race as well. the reason I setup those races for next was so I could run my car once (cecil) before i race them.

the same reason I don't want to race you for money this weekend is why I am not racing any of them this week or weekend.

after this weekend you and me can talk via PM and figure out a time and day to race. I doubt i will be able to race you next week even due to the other 3 races.

need any other clarifications?

Users who are viewing this thread