MACA/JLP Dyno Day: 4,887 rwhp!

TRBO VNM

Ken,

thats CobraChs, Charles is his name. he lurks, but doesn't post much.

Hermann, JLP isn't a supporting vendor of the club, he just hosted an event for us. Whether he gave us a deal or not for his services was up to him. I really don't know all the logistics.

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Thanks Jason, I'm so bad with names, I knew it started with a C. I guess if I'm strapping someones car down on the dyno, I should remember their name, lol :bash:

IMPO, given the rapid growth of the MACA, 96 members in less then 6 months, the more vendors in our area willing to host events like the one we had yesterday the better. Its been said many times before, we are fortunate to have so many great vendors in our area. :thumbsup:

Antex

quantum entanglement
Established Member
Wish I could have made it - I knew it would be another great time! Wow 2 more 600rwhp member - Prasad & Kenny! :beer:

Can't wait to see some track numbers from everyone this coming Saturday!

"It'll Run"

Established Member
Sorry guys...i really wish i could have been there, but i had a wedding to go to yesterday...looks like it was a good time!!! :beer:

lRageATMl

GO TERPS!
Established Member
Hissssnsvt said:
Prasad, that was the dude(Chris?) with the Sonic blue from Waldroff. He has a ported Eaton w/ 2.93 upper and 4# lower. Johnny tuned his car last, very nice resolves for his set-up. Watch for him to run a number at the track now that he's tuned, he pulled off some amazing 60' times last season.

damn good numbers chris!

Cobrachs

Established Member
Yeah I am pretty happy about how the car turned out. I really appreciate the effort by Johnny, J.R. and Ken for hanging around while I was getting tuned. We didnt leave til around 8 and Johnny went above and beyond to straighten the car out. I hadnt had an oppurtunity to get it straight since I installed the BAP and he made a safe tune with great power. When he was done I was at 520/530 with an a/f in the low 11's. I also would like to thank Sue and Denice for helping to make everything great

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Hey Charlie, No problem man. Glad everything worked out for ya. I love the sound of your car. Bassani.... Of course I'm a little partial, as I have it too...

See ya soon, J.R.

trbo6gn

Banned
awsome day with some nice cars. prasad please put an exhaust on ur car cus god damn was that a horrible sound. and possibly run it through a car wash. jlp was awsome and the shop was amazing. the cobras were sweet and during the hissnsvt's last run i got stuck in the bathroom and the floor started shaking and it filled with smoke. definatly was interesting

lRageATMl

GO TERPS!
Established Member
trbo6gn said:
awsome day with some nice cars. prasad please put an exhaust on ur car cus god damn was that a horrible sound. and possibly run it through a car wash. jlp was awsome and the shop was amazing. the cobras were sweet and during the hissnsvt's last run i got stuck in the bathroom and the floor started shaking and it filled with smoke. definatly was interesting

i do have an exhuast on my car...the dumps are post muffers. I love the sound of it...

and genious did you not notice the wet stuff falling from the sky? Kind of hard to keep the car clean in it...lol

trbo6gn

Banned
lRageATMl said:
i do have an exhuast on my car...the dumps are post muffers. I love the sound of it...

and genious did you not notice the wet stuff falling from the sky? Kind of hard to keep the car clean in it...lol

hey moron it didn't rain, everyone elses cars were clean, and under ur hood looked like a cow took a shit on top of it. the sound of it made me want to gouge my ear drums out with a screw driver. and please put some idlers on it so that i dont have to go outside everytime u do a dyno run in fear of the ****ing belt shooting off. ( let alone anything else on that hunk of junk)

trbo6gn

Banned
o and please get ur tune fixed. after each run it felt like someone dumped gasoline in my eyes and then lit them on fire.

lRageATMl

GO TERPS!
Established Member
trbo6gn said:
hey moron it didn't rain, everyone elses cars were clean, and under ur hood looked like a cow took a shit on top of it. the sound of it made me want to gouge my ear drums out with a screw driver. and please put some idlers on it so that i dont have to go outside everytime u do a dyno run in fear of the ****ing belt shooting off. ( let alone anything else on that hunk of junk)

it did rain on the way down...i feel so bad for you that you don't like the sound of my car. remind me the next I see your fat ass to do a burnout next to your ****ing ear.

stay out of the thread if you have nothing nice to say.

lRageATMl

GO TERPS!
Established Member
trbo6gn said:
o and please get ur tune fixed. after each run it felt like someone dumped gasoline in my eyes and then lit them on fire.

it's called a winter tune...and the dynojet has no real load on the car, so what you see on teh street (a/f wise) is much different then what you see on the dyno.

trbo6gn

Banned
lRageATMl said:
it did rain on the way down...i feel so bad for you that you don't like the sound of my car. remind me the next I see your fat ass to do a burnout next to your ****ing ear.

stay out of the thread if you have nothing nice to say.

ill c u saturday u camel jockey mother****er. and ill tell u to ur anorexic ass how bad ur piece of shit sounds. then i will laugh at ur 12 second time slip.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
trbo6gn said:
Hey, appreciate you posting and your candid comments, but who are you anyway? Find it interesting that a Buick guy is in a Terminator Forum bashing someone who just layed down 635 ponies to the ground.......Are you jealous or just a natural hater?

trbo6gn

Banned
and i did say something nice. EVERY other car there was nice and put out good power. then i walk by and see your car and i damn near died laughing. and when johnny pulled it onto the dyno and started going through the gears i damn near had a stroke laughing

Users who are viewing this thread