MACA members going to OC in May

LadyJame

Proud wife of a NAVY Vet!
Established Member
We'l be down. My dad is going down friday and ill be down saturday after work.

Cool!!! Who's bringing the Cobra, you or your Dad????? Are you guys staying at the Carousel? There's many more staying there this year than there was the last 2 years.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I think the Comp O's should. being that they are newer and worth more. :)

BTW, I will have the adjuster with me and bringing the tools to get it done for you.

Oh geeze, another year of Andrew constantly adjusting his clutch cable lol.

And there is space for 4 cars in the driveway, so plenty of room for the 2 Laser Reds and 2 Comp O's. :coolman:

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
Oh geeze, another year of Andrew constantly adjusting his clutch cable lol.

And there is space for 4 cars in the driveway, so plenty of room for the 2 Laser Reds and 2 Comp O's. :coolman:

Not this year bud. The dual friction is NASTY. My FWA was just shot.

TRBO VNM

Not this year bud. The dual friction is NASTY. My FWA was just shot.

no, the design of your FWA is what was shot...or shotty really. basically, there is an inch or adjustment you can't utilize because of the design of that thing. which is probably why your other stock one popped and you needed an adjustable.

Cobra84

Established Member
i will be heading down Thursday and arriving in Ocean City around 2-4 p.m. I am staying on 19th street @ the Sahara Motel. Anyone else staying nearby? I would like to meet up with some Terminators this time around instead of cruising for a hour and not finding anyone to cruise with and then parking the car and seeing everyone go by. LOL
BTW- i have a Sonic Blue coupe with a lil eaton

Venimus03

Established Member
i will be heading down Thursday and arriving in Ocean City around 2-4 p.m. I am staying on 19th street @ the Sahara Motel. Anyone else staying nearby? I would like to meet up with some Terminators this time around instead of cruising for a hour and not finding anyone to cruise with and then parking the car and seeing everyone go by. LOL
BTW- i have a Sonic Blue coupe with a lil eaton
Just go down 87th street (bayside) and find us! It'll be the condo with two comp o's, two lazer red's, sy mach, a vette, and I think thats about it. Just knock on the door!

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Just go down 87th street (bayside) and find us! It'll be the condo with two comp o's, two lazer red's, sy mach, a vette, and I think thats about it. Just knock on the door!

Don't forget the red foci... :poke:

SPRAYED DAILY

MACA
Established Member
:nonono:

Friday
Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers in the morning... then partly sunny with scattered showers in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 70s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent

Friday Night
Partly cloudy. Scattered showers in the evening... then a chance of showers after midnight. Lows in the lower 60s. Chance of rain 40 percent.

Saturday
Partly sunny. A chance of showers in the morning...then scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 70s. Chance of rain 40 percent.

Saturday Night and Sunday
Mostly cloudy with scattered showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 60s. Highs in the lower 70s. Chance of rain 40 percent.

Sunday Night
Cloudy. A chance of showers and thunderstorms in the evening...then a chance of showers after midnight. Cooler with lows in the mid 50s. Chance of rain 50 percent.

TRBO VNM

40% isn't too bad. although I am stocking up on some quick detailer and spray wax. along with cotton towels.

Boobinspector

Established Member
I just love the military. I signed out on leave yesterday and I am getting ready for OC, when all of a sudden my CHIEF calls letting me know I had to come in today to take care of some paper work. YEAAH. Oh well, can't wait for tommorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread