MACA members going to OC in May

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Rain or shine guys, rain or shine. It's always rained at least once while we are in OC, but that never stops us from going. Like I said before, plenty of quick detailer and you'll be fine. Rain doesn't stop us from playing beer pong, drinking, and partying right?

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Rain or shine guys, rain or shine. It's always rained at least once while we are in OC, but that never stops us from going. Like I said before, plenty of quick detailer and you'll be fine. Rain doesn't stop us from playing beer pong, drinking,chugging salsa, stealing bikes, blowing up the bathroom at Dumser's, losing Chris for two days and partying right?

:lol:

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
Newbie here. Is any members driving in on Thursday afternoon and meeting this side of the Bay Bridge this year for the drive in?

Yes, but probably in the AM, or noon at the latest. Check out the "Reach the Beach" thread...

TRBO VNM

Its bad enough when your on a motorcycle. I guess I'll be going in the focus.

damn, forgot you were planning on bringing the bike. totally understand that.

good thing I put street tires on the rear of my car. hate driving it in the rain, but I won't let that stop me from going and having a good time.

99SERPENT

this isn't good
Established Member
Getting in here kind of late but I think I'm heading down tonight. The weather looks like it's going to be ok tonight.:banana:

Users who are viewing this thread