MACA Membership List & Facts!!!

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Welcome to MACA Member #79, TJ (aka Blak92) out of Whitehall, MD!!!

TJ has a 2003 Dark Shadow Gray Cobra Coupe!!

Congrats and welcome, TJ!! :thumbsup: :rockon: :beer:

dakota318

Banned
About an hour, maybe a little more, north of you. Im down your way working all the time... DC, VA, College Park etc...

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Welcome to the MACA Matt, Shawn, Bill, and TJ, looking forward to meeting you all at one of our next MACA GTG's.... :beer:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
The MACA has just reached the 80 member mark!!!! Welcome goes out to Aris Papadopoulos from Secaucus NJ......Aris' SVTP user name is arpabot and he drives a 04 black Cobra coupe.

Sean, I'll ship you Aris' info ASAP......

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
IronTerp said:
The MACA has just reached the 80 member mark!!!! Welcome goes out to Aris Papadopoulos from Secaucus NJ......Aris' SVTP user name is arpabot and he drives a 04 black Cobra coupe.

Sean, I'll ship you Aris' info ASAP......

Sweet!! Welcome and congrats, Aris!!

:rockon: :beer: :thumbsup:

P.S. Here's a quick stat for you:

The Mid-Atlantic Cobra Association was officially formed October 17, 2004. That was exactly 124 days ago today. In that time, we have acquired 80 members. That equates to 0.64516 members per day. Though that's down a it from a month ago, it's still pretty dang good! Let's get out there and pound the pavement people!! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
Sean,
If I can get my friend Mike, 97_5.0_Cammer, to return your emails, we will be at 81. For some reason, when I signed him up her on SVTP, the option to receive PMs was not available. Is there any way to have that corrected? I know that it would be easier to send you his info via a PM than email, at least for him it is.

RAWSN8K
(Todd)

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
RAWSN8K said:
Sean,
If I can get my friend Mike, 97_5.0_Cammer, to return your emails, we will be at 81. For some reason, when I signed him up her on SVTP, the option to receive PMs was not available. Is there any way to have that corrected? I know that it would be easier to send you his info via a PM than email, at least for him it is.

RAWSN8K
(Todd)

Todd - I emailed him via the "email 97_5.0_Cammer" option here on SVTP. So he SHOULD have an email from me. Let me know what to do and I'll get him signed up ASAP :thumbsup:

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
IronTerp said:
SVTP members have to have at least 5 posts to be able to utilize the Personal Messaging system....New change made recently.

Thanks. I will let him know that he has to "post" and not just "sneak" around SVTP.

RAWSN8K
(Todd)

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
Blk03SVTCobra said:
Todd - I emailed him via the "email 97_5.0_Cammer" option here on SVTP. So he SHOULD have an email from me. Let me know what to do and I'll get him signed up ASAP :thumbsup:

Sean,
I figured that but he is not the most computer savvy person around. I told him to check his email and he said "What email?", so he may not have given me the correct email address. Dwight posted that he has to make at least 5 posts in order for the PM option to appear. I am going to have him do so in order to allow you to contact him and for him to provide you the required info.

RAWSN8K
(Todd)

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Welcome to MACA Member #81, Mike Dulin (aka DR. WU 2000) out of Boothwyn, PA!!!

Mike has a 2004 Redfire Cobra Coupe!!

Congrats and welcome, Mike!! :beer:

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
Blk03SVTCobra said:
Welcome to MACA Member #81, Mike Dulin (aka DR. WU 2000) out of Boothwyn, PA!!!

Mike has a 2004 Redfire Cobra Coupe!!

Congrats and welcome, Mike!! :beer:
Thanx for the welcome. Hope to see you guys soon. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread