MACA Polo Shirts!

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Okay so you have larges in all colors? I think I want 1 or 2. Is it preferred that we come by and pick them up or is sending them okay?

Are they $28.00 a piece? Not sure if I understood the pricing..since I saw the $44.99 price too. Let me know cause I think I want desert sand and midnight blue one....in large...

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Dwight if you have a red or black one in Large, I would be more thank willing to take one off your hands.
Okay, One large black for etho.......

I'll take one in desert sand large.
One large desert sand for Bloomy.

Okay so you have larges in all colors? I think I want 1 or 2. Is it preferred that we come by and pick them up or is sending them okay?

Are they $28.00 a piece? Not sure if I understood the pricing..since I saw the $44.99 price too. Let me know cause I think I want desert sand and midnight blue one....in large...
Cobra330 = one large blue, one large sand.

Price is $28 picked up, $30 shipped with payment by check, $32 shipped with Paypal. Shoot me a PM fellas with how you want to do this.:beer:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Okay, One large black for etho.......

One large desert sand for Bloomy.

Cobra330 = one large blue, one large sand.

Price is $28 picked up, $30 shipped with payment by check, $32 shipped with Paypal. Shoot me a PM fellas with how you want to do this.:beer:

PM sent Dwight! Thanks buddy!

qwikhuh

Established Member
Dwight Anything left in XXL? Preferably sand or navy since I already have crimson and black :)

Mikeyb619

Cobra Commander
Established Member
U originally PM'ed me awhile after I reposted so I may have forgotten the sales price was listed in the thread. I responded and asked about the prices back in June but heard no reply so I figured u might have been sold out... =(

I'd probably take 1 or 2 large polos black/red are the colors i'd be interested in to inquire

Last edited:

IronTerp

U originally PM'ed me awhile after I reposted so I may have forgotten the sales price was listed in the thread. I responded and asked about the prices back in June but heard no reply so I figured u might have been sold out... =(

I'd probably take 1 or 2 large polos black/red are the colors i'd be interested in to inquire
I have Larges in black, white, blue, maroon, and tan. Cost is $28 picked up, $30 mailed if pay by check, and $32 mailed if using Paypal.

Cop I Am

Run whatcha brung
Established Member
Will these shirts be available at MIR on Oct 17? If so, I'd be looking for a xxl or xxxl in black. Let me know. Thanks

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
how do the sizes run? i dont like baggy shirts. i'm 5'11 165lb. i buy medium ralph lauren polos if that helps? you have med in black left?

IronTerp

Will these shirts be available at MIR on Oct 17? If so, I'd be looking for a xxl or xxxl in black. Let me know. Thanks
I think I have one XXl left. Not much left, but I will bring them with me to MIR on the 17th

how do the sizes run? i dont like baggy shirts. i'm 5'11 165lb. i buy medium ralph lauren polos if that helps? you have med in black left?
They are Men's shirts. No mediums left, but have a decent selection of larges.

IronTerp

Only have a few left that aren't spoken for:

Large................Blue, White, Black (2)
X Large.............Sand, Blue, Black
XX Large...........Black, Crimson

Users who are viewing this thread