MACA Polo Shirts!

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Okay folks, we're SLOWLY winding down on this project and only have a few more shirts that were pre-ordered that need to be paid for delivered/mailed. Would appreciate this being taken care of ASAP as I've already had to pay the bill.

Have a few extras left as well: Have larges in all 5 colors, 3 XL's (Blue, white, sand), and 3 XXL's (Black, red). First come first serve!

flowgoode

F it!
Established Member
I'll be home tomorrow night!!!!! But I have ALOT of stuff I need to get taken care of. Maybe I can just pay for shipping and your trouble?? Let me know Dwight. Thanks man!

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Dwight, I should be picking my car up this week, do you want to meet by his shop, so I can get mine?
Jeremy, swamped till Thursday, Good after that. PM me your plans.

I'll be home tomorrow night!!!!! But I have ALOT of stuff I need to get taken care of. Maybe I can just pay for shipping and your trouble?? Let me know Dwight. Thanks man!
No prob Dustin. I knew it was going to be a bit for you.

BackInTheSaddle

Established Member
+1 on whats left. I would like another.

only thing I have found with the UA stuff is that they get little pulls in them.

+1 on the pulls- HOWEVER- these newer breathable fabrics don't shrink, and they are super-comfortable to drive in! Love wearing a UA shirt in the vert, or in a 4V that's blowing hot engine air into the passenger compartment. Seems like it sneaks in any way it can! :dw:

Last edited:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Whatcha got Dwight? I think my mother may still want one...I need to ask her tomorrow. Let me know what you have so I can tell her.

Users who are viewing this thread