MACA Private Track Rental @ MIR - Oct 21, 2011

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
Your car sounds great. Do you have stock suspension? Looked like it hooked pretty darn good for being a cooler day!

I have the mods in my signature below. It was my first day on the track with the new suspension mods. I have lots to figure out or adjust to get into the 1.6 60' range which is what I have to do to get the 10's I am looking for.

Thanks!

Ben

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
Good videos!! I don't see how you shifted gears as well as you did with that water bottle sitting in the cup holder!!

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
Good videos!! I don't see how you shifted gears as well as you did with that water bottle sitting in the cup holder!!

Lol! i dunno how i shifted gears so well at all!!! For the past year or two my clutch pedal was insanely stiff and i could NOT shift while making runs due to a beat up clutch plate. Only last week did i get that fixed and this past week has been the first time in years i could shift like i should be able to. It was a great feeling!

When i would go to far for the staging and i would have to reverse i would reverse slowly, and more then once the stagin lights would catch up and start while i was still in reverse. I learned alot about my traction and reaction times, i cant WAIT to get back out there.

I also find it funny because my race against the 7 second car was my fastest run. Intimidation inspired confidence :thumbsup:

Last edited:

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Nothing to write home about here. Same ol diff day. Thanks for everyone that came out. All of you that bugged out early should of stayed for the last two passes. I launched the car at 6250 with 12.25 psi in the tires and it didn't even roll the tire over once!

Thanks to the millers for another great outing!

SPRAYED DAILY

MACA
Established Member
Nothing to write home about here. Same ol diff day. Thanks for everyone that came out. All of you that bugged out early should of stayed for the last two passes. I launched the car at 6250 with 12.25 psi in the tires and it didn't even roll the tire over once!

Thanks to the millers for another great outing!

+1 track was great after the pro cars started running.

I left my sd card reader at work so I'll send you the vids on Monday

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
More pics n vids:

[youtube_browser]nGL5AIZ6nYE[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]aNQcGJ5xipA[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]OuHRBV9PVlc[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]ibjd3fFemjM[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]zs910aoXWdU[/youtube_browser]

rizjan67

Established Member
videos

Hay whassup man[phatty],thanks for uploading my 04 silver svt videos,

Last edited:

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
Hay whassup man[phatty],thanks for uploading my 04 silver svt videos,

no problem!! :beer: these were all i had and my camera settings were all off from when i was messing around with it at home and never changed it back. I cant wait to see what everyone else got. Im a god awful camera man lol.

Last edited:

NickF1011

Established Member
Eww, why you gotta post the one video of me running a 14? LOL

Haha, I had a blast everybody. Best I managed on the day though was a 13.25 @ 114, spinning the whole way. Really need to work on that 60'.

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
Hahaha sorry, i didnt even report the times like a good camera man should, so nobody needs to know it was a 14. If anything it looked like a 12's run to me :burnout: lol.

Im super excited to go back and work on my times.

Hoof_N_It06 GT

Yes it's dirty,IT'S BLACK
Established Member
Wish I could have made it, di make progress though FRI. truck put down 511hp/ 597tq @just under 16 lbs on the eaton. will definately be at the track this week to see how it does.

Users who are viewing this thread