MACA vs EFA shootout, June 23rd.

CobraMan69

Established Member
see yall in the morning im ready to roll after one crappy run at capitol at 12.40 at 114 and only gettin one run in 4 hours anyway sorry to hear about the luck with the car ken hopefully you get it figured out soon

flowgoode

F it!
Established Member
Wish I could of stayed and helped out guys, but I'm pretty sure my rings are done...smoking all the way home and the car has no get up and go anymore. Hopefully soon I can get the compression on it and see whats up....its going to be a loooong while before my car is race worthy again, if I have to go into the motor :(

also, thanks for all the friendly sympathies lol. Let me know how everything goes since I left early!!!

Last edited:

01Lowboy

SPTZCLNT
Established Member
04azuremach said:
So did anyone get any good videos from the event today?

Hey man. Me and Sunburned were in the staging lanes and i pointed to your car and was like "hey, isnt that the guy you borrower ur helmet from...?" haha. He gave it to me to give to ya since he won't be at the All members GTG next weekend but i will. So unless i run into ya before then i'll just keep it in my car til i see ya.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
01Lowboy said:
sheesh. i'm just dale's lil gopher aren't i? I guess it's the least i can do since I embarassed him like that today :p :banana: :thumbsup: :lol: :beer:

:lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread