Mach 1 care

Lowrider284

Established Member
hey guys just piked up a 04 mach 1 and wanted to know if i have to take any special care of the shaker hood? in winter, rain, cleaning techniques etc>? Also where would i be able to find my machs production number out of the 800 or so made that year in black? Thankx

TRXboy

Established Member
Not sure on the production number (Never looked into it) but I just armoral the Shaker every time i clean it. Looks like new.

MACH1PB

Established Member
Your shaker will fade eventually, making it ugly ass hell. I use Mothers Back to Black. I think thats what its called.

jtmach1

Newb
Established Member
I use mothers back to black as well....so far my shaker is holding up pretty good. Also, you won't be able to find out which number your mach is in the production of 800. I think Cobra's and Bullitt's are the only two stangs that provided that information. We do however have a special "R" code in our Vin numbers, which notes it as a special edition car

jason2004gt

Established Member
Congrats on the Mach! Alot of info over on Mach1registry.com. I used Black Magic Tire Wet on mine, then wipe it down with another rag to smooth it out. Nice and black are my results.

-Jason

Users who are viewing this thread