Mach 1 Nooob

330mach1

Established Member
man seeing your car that clean makes me feel bad, mine got a bath about a month ago to get the dust off her. your tails tinted or are those covers?

330mach1

Established Member
why don't you like them i f you don't mind me asking? do you have the black vinyl piece between the tails? got more pics of the car? any suspension done to it?

sdg97232

Established Member
thay are to dark.....every time a cop gets behind me im like here we go am i gettin pulled because my taillights are jet black lol. as far as suspension gos i have lakewood 90/10 struts, lakewood 50/50 shocks, lakewood upper lower control arms, steeda caster camber plates, steeda adjustable rear anti sway bar, steeda zinccoated subframe connecters. i need to get some new pics of the car i have 1" wheel spacers and 03-04 cobra mirrors now.

330mach1

Established Member
are the control arms adjustable? what brand of caster camber plates you running that's one of the few things i have left to pics up. once i figure out how to upload pictures i'll post pics of my baby.

330mach1

Established Member
i tinted my head lights and tails. never been hassled by cops they would always give me thumbs up and tell me to rev it.

sdg97232

Established Member
are the control arms adjustable? what brand of caster camber plates you running that's one of the few things i have left to pics up. once i figure out how to upload pictures i'll post pics of my baby.

no the controls arms are non-adjustible my caster camber plates are steeda 4 bolt. i wanted to ask your 5.4 your working on is that a aluminum block are cast iron and what heads and intake are you planning on running.

330mach1

Established Member
cast iron block, heads off the stock eng that were ported and polished. original was going to try widening my intake but am going to make a custom short runner intake instead so i can make it fit under the shaker. i love sleepers!

GTdriver94

03 Mach 1
Established Member
my tail lights are tinted to and i have never been hassled by the cops lol
the cops must be strict were you are hhaaha

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
2-2.5" drop?....are you serious?

Talk about ****ing slammed DAYUM.

Sorry, I like to drive/race performance cars, not only 'cruise' in them.

GTdriver94

03 Mach 1
Established Member
lol i know my car can be heard 4 blocks away lol i have magnaflo catback and its loud as hellll lol

and yeah i think imma jus do 2 in drop all the way around
and hell i will race in it lol it looks good as hell and gives me better aerodynamics lol

330mach1

Established Member
my car is dropped 2.5 in the front and 2 in the back as long as you adjust your pinion angle you aren't hurting traction so why would you only be cruising and not racing?

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
my car is dropped 2.5 in the front and 2 in the back as long as you adjust your pinion angle you aren't hurting traction so why would you only be cruising and not racing?

You pre and post measured and came out with 2.5 - 2" drop?

It was a joke on cars/trucks that are slammed. Most people take manufacturer's ratings and apply that. What most (not saying you two) don't realize is the 1.5-2" drop that most springs are rated at, are applied to GT mustangs. The machs are lower than GT's from the factory so they wont' be lowered as much as they claim.

I've seen one mach with that much of a drop. It's just my opinion that it doesn't go well for a performance car. The 'slammed' look that is.

330mach1

Established Member
well i help out at a chassis shop so when i got ready to lower the car we measured it before i did anything. and with the springs with isolators my front dropprd 2 in even. we pulled the isolators and got to 2 .5 in. but the car is now on coilovers and tubular suspension. i kept it at 2.5 in for clearance reasons. and even raised the rear up some because i put mega bite lower control arms on which lowered the rear end down another 1.75 in, and double adjustable upper control arms. not sure about everyone but i measured anytime i did something to suspension.

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
well i help out at a chassis shop so when i got ready to lower the car we measured it before i did anything. and with the springs with isolators my front dropprd 2 in even. we pulled the isolators and got to 2 .5 in. but the car is now on coilovers and tubular suspension. i kept it at 2.5 in for clearance reasons. and even raised the rear up some because i put mega bite lower control arms on which lowered the rear end down another 1.75 in, and double adjustable upper control arms. not sure about everyone but i measured anytime i did something to suspension.

THat's good...most don't.

I'm just giving you my opinion. Some agree, some don't. I had H and R SS's with 18" combo and that looked good to me. I wouldn't go any lower, but that's my taste.

I've seen 2.5" drop and to me, it looked slammed.

Users who are viewing this thread