Mach 1 owning noobie

chessboxer

Noob Saibot
Established Member
Good afternoon ladies and gents, I posted an intro thread in the Mach 1 forum, but thought I should go the official route and post up an intro here.

Just purchased an 03 Azure Blue Mach 1 this week. It has a K&N intake, 18" FR500 reps, IUP, some billet accessories inside, flowmasters, and nothing more that I know of. It appears as if someone changed the headlights to the clear/reflecting looking style from the black housed headlights. I would like to fix this and plan on doing so.

Prior to working full time for the military I worked for Haltech Engine Management in the US office in Lexington, KY (where I am from and went to school - GO CATS!). I had an old turbo accord and had a Haltech Platinum Sport 2000 ecu, a Racepak IQ3 dash, and loads of other goodies on it. I sold it when I moved here and have a very very boring Prius as my daily driver, but given the area I live in and the traffic, that is a good commuter to have and the Mach 1 will be my weekend fun ride.

Future plans include:
Lower it
100-125 wet shot
A few bolt ons
4.10s
DRs or slicks of some sort

Would ultimately like to hit 11s and would be very happy to do so. I am deploying this year and will save up a good bit while I am gone.

Thanks for reading!

M1DR.jpg

M1FRNP.jpg

M1R.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTPerformance! Really nice looking Mach. I love the wheels. They really go nice with the AB paint. Enjoy it!! :)

chessboxer

Noob Saibot
Established Member
I forgot to mention and realllllllly had to dig for this, but my first car, which I paid for in high school, was an 87 Merkur XR4Ti. It sadly caught fire in around 2002, but I still miss it.
merkrrcopy.jpg

picture048.jpg

picture053.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I forgot to mention and realllllllly had to dig for this, but my first car, which I paid for in high school, was an 87 Merkur XR4Ti. It sadly caught fire in around 2002, but I still miss it.
merkrrcopy.jpg

picture048.jpg

picture053.jpg

I never owned a Merkur, but back in the day I liked them a lot. Pretty quick, too. Too bad it caught fire. But at least now you've got that awesome Mach 1! :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread