Votes: 44 38.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

vrt03cobra

Drive it Like U STOLE IT
Established Member
What's up guys? I've been sitting out just watching what would unfold from this thread. Just a quick break down of what's going on and how this all got started. This guy has been posting over at a local forum bragging about how his car has ran certian times when it was a bunch of lies. He's known to be a liar on the other forum. When asked for proof of these passes he can't provide a time slip or a video. He even went far enough to post pictures of another persons Mach 1 on Welds and claimed it to be his car. So it's gotten to the point were he's saying my car is slow and his Toyota Camry can beat it. So my response to that was line them up. Now he has this going on which I really don't care. As far as his car goes it doesn't have the turbo he stated it has, it has I think a power master turbo that originally came with on the On 3 performance kit. Second never has he mentioned he was going auto, but if he was fine it's just funny he's saying the race won't happen till July cause he's waiting for the transmission.

As for my car it's not the fastest car in the world but it has run 7.1's @ 100mph on a ported eaton. I have posted my car before, and still working on dialing in the suspension. I'll provide you guys with a Video showing what my car actually does. Remember this guy hasn't even gone down the track, reason why? who knows

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q70tDaaWePs"]YouTube - Convertible RET Cobra[/nomedia]

Thanks Guys Enjoy!

iggster

Established Member
I never said the race won't happen till July... Look at page 1 lol I said the guy who was selling me a built manual wants me to hold off till July... Jesus and you call me a liar.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/10334472-post10.html

Jose from the mustang pit stop I think he is the owner of the forum.

Now you say I don't have that turbo lol ya it must not have a built motor and return fuel system either hahaha

It does need a built rear end though :(

Last edited:

2001Snake

It will be fast one day
Established Member
Duuhhh.... If you have ANY driving skill, which you do because you went 9.80's in your slomaro, you will crush the snake. I own one with 620@ the tires and I think you would crush me!!

2001Snake

It will be fast one day
Established Member
Wait.... Do you even have a car?? I just read the rest of the post and now I'm lost!

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
Doesnt matter about the mods it will come down to drivers, if both drivers are within eachother skill then it will be the mods deciding the outcome, Good luck vrt03cobra, i know youve put in work driving your shit and im rootin for you and Most importantly any car from RET, GTR, Swansons or ST Motorsports will slap the shit outta Sinercrap(sinergy car) any ****in day! Matter of fact my cobra is about 2 months out from being done and i plan on going on a killin spree of every car from sinergy thats not chicken shit to line them up for some cash! They got nothin on the streets or drag strip!

Thats right GTR High Performance FTMFW! Good luck Vrt03cobra Get em!

Last edited:

iggster

Established Member
Car was last tuned at Swanson...didn't really get a perfect tune cause the stock fuel pump went out.

vrt03cobra

Drive it Like U STOLE IT
Established Member
Mach was gonna be a stick but guy selling it wants to me to hold off till July, Its gonna be an auto..

I forgot to mention Mach has a 50 shot of nos to..

1.Race will happen when I get my transmission
2.when he locks up $2,000 with someone we can both trust. Mark at Sinergy?

I never said the race won't happen till July... Look at page 1 lol I said the guy who was selling me a built manual wants me to hold off till July... Jesus and you call me a liar
:(

Just look at what you posted. Either way I'm done with this. Hit me up when you're ready...

vrt03cobra

Drive it Like U STOLE IT
Established Member
Doesnt matter about the mods it will come down to drivers, if both drivers are within eachother skill then it will be the mods deciding the outcome, Good luck vrt03cobra, i know youve put in work driving your shit and im rootin for you and Most importantly any car from RET, GTR, Swansons or ST Motorsports will slap the shit outta Sinercrap(sinergy car) any ****in day! Matter of fact my cobra is about 2 months out from being done and i plan on going on a killin spree of every car from sinergy thats not chicken shit to line them up for some cash! They got nothin on the streets or drag strip!

Thats right GTR High Performance FTMFW! Good luck Vrt03cobra Get em!

Thanks man :beer:. You ever go out to Irwindale?

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Here's a thought. Just race and who cares what everyone on the internet thinks before it happens. Make sure to put something at stake as well. I don't care if it's an f'ing crave case, just make sure something else in on the line. Normally I wouldn't care, but this deserves a side bet of some kind. Enjoy.

iggster

Established Member
Shadow you are right..

Win or lose I don't care to much, car is only going to get faster, with more practice and more mods, I have only had the car a year.

vrt03cobra

Drive it Like U STOLE IT
Established Member
No prob, yeah i use to alot but not recently. Im hoping to get out there ine about 2 months once my cobra is fired up and ready to go.

Cool, I wonder if I've ever seen your car out there or met you? Either way let me know when you go out there I'll roll out there too :beer:

03snakeminated

Established Member
Mach was gonna be a stick but guy selling it wants to me to hold off till July, Its gonna be an auto..

Shadow you are right..

Win or lose I don't care to much, car is only going to get faster, with more practice and more mods, I have only had the car a year.

lol, this is awesome :lol: so you had your car for a year but then its not yours till july?

Last edited:

TheMrMach

Established Member
A pic of the Mach....

c05f2ec1.gif

Looks like an on3 Masterpower kit to me.

However the Mach on 6-8psi would walk the vert bad from a roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread