mach 1000 audio system

FireMedic1717

Established Member
Anyone know where i can find a Mach 1000 audio system upgrade for a good price? Have the 460 so just looking for the amp tray and subs.

konradr

Ford Mustang
Established Member
Anyone know where i can find a Mach 1000 audio system upgrade for a good price? Have the 460 so just looking for the amp tray and subs.

I have everything amps rack boxes speaker harnessed mounting plates and carpet and head unit. Everything is plug and play. 650 shipped.

charlies

Established Member
Does that include the big subs on the side of the trunk. Is that price set in stone or could u go a little lower. Let me know thanks

C.Hicks26

SVT-888
Established Member
I have my stuff that i took out of my 04 vert. Make me an offer if you are interested and we can go from there. Text for quicker response (334)559-5635 Colby

stanggirl14

Established Member
mach 1000

I have a setup I'd sell , it's in great shape but I want my trunk space back LOL
It's currently in my car and I've been using it for about a year now so you can hear it before I pull it if you want. I have the 2 subs, amp rack with amps and mounting brackets (the ones that mount the rack and subs to the trunk floor), rear speaker deck, trunk carpet for the system and aftermarket 6gauge power wire and two 30 amp inline fuses. No head unit, $450 picked up, I'm not shipping this thing it's way too big and heavy.
I'm near fayetteville NC if interested

Last edited:

charlies

Established Member
so the mach 1000 will plug right into the mach 460 system in a 2004 cobra. does it use the same harness from front to rear and are the speakers in the car the same as the mach 1000? any body know for sure. thanks

stanggirl14

Established Member
mach 1000

I'm not sure I can answer your question 100% but I used the existing mach 460 wiring in my 96 to go from the head unit back to the rear speaker deck (sound board) and subs. Where you may have to modify wires is in the trunk, you need one set to run the mach 1000 amp rack. You'll also need to run a power cable with the fuses since the amp rack and subs can't run off the radio or stock wiring. So I wouldn't say plug and play but it wasn't too hard to figure out and hook up IMO at least.

I have the wiring diagrams I'll send you if you'd like, I can't post here but pm me or send me your email and I'll send you the zip file. There's also some info about the 460 and 1000 at this site, FLEMWORLD

As far as the speakers (rear soundboard), I can 't for sure say they're the same but when I bought the subs and amp rack the guy included the rear soundboard so I went ahead and changed it but my guess is that the mach 1000 only really adds the sub boxes along with the amp rack to run them.

FireMedic1717

Established Member
Mach 1000

So sorry it took so long to get back. Do you still have your set up available? Im still looking for one. How much you want for it?

Users who are viewing this thread