Mach One Radio Bezel Pics!

ArkangelX3

Established Member
For those that wanted to see it. It looks good with the MGW Satin Inserts, but you definatlely need the Shifter part, which i ordered yesteday. Enjoy!

ArkangelX3

Established Member
Thats just the way it is, even on the stock part, the reason it doesnt continue around is thats a separate piece. I ordered yesterday!

jjksutton

Rookie for Life
Established Member
Could you pull the stock trim pieces out, tape of the shifter boot off, and paint the trim? If so, what kind of paint...Krylon:shrug:

Last edited:

jonas

Established Member
you really wan a cheezy ricy looking 35k car?

do it right, buy the parts. ive seen dozens of civic and other simmilar cars with spray painted interior parts. wtf. let me tell you. its very very obvious and very very cheap looking.

ArkangelX3

Established Member
I think FORD sells the dye that you can use for the interior. The closest you can get to that color is the 35 annv. Silverish interior. Not black, or tan, but a satin silver type. Anyone correct me on this, or post some pics. I think Saleens had that too around the time!

SVT 03 Cobra

its painted DSG just like the outside of my car, but you could go any color... had it doen at a local body shop ..... cost $100, for all the interior pieces... doors, dash, seat controls, center console, ect...

Users who are viewing this thread