Mach One Radio Bezel Pics!

ArkangelX3

Established Member
I was actually going to do that, but opted not to because my cars color is DSG. Other cars it looks good, but the Gray On Gray, doesnt show enough for me. My friend has 98 Pacifc Blue(think thats name, the bright sky blue one), and some of his inserts are painted to match. Looks great. Also seen it on red. Nice. Just doesnt show well with black, or MG, and DSG. Thats why im opting for the Seat insert colors. So the interior matches my seats. What color would that be called anyway. Light Gray? Silver?

jmir018

GOT SVT?
Established Member
Originally posted by J69gordon
its painted DSG just like the outside of my car, but you could go any color... had it doen at a local body shop ..... cost $100, for all the interior pieces... doors, dash, seat controls, center console, ect...

Hey, do u have any pictures of your interior? i am thinking about going with dsg, but dont know how noticeable it will be. i wonder if a silver interior will be too much in a dsg car. :shrug:

jonas

Established Member
Originally posted by jmir018
Hey, do u have any pictures of your interior? i am thinking about going with dsg, but dont know how noticeable it will be. i wonder if a silver interior will be too much in a dsg car. :shrug:

I guess you guyys are right about it not showing up
jmir. its posted by him. notice the metallic paint on the dash bezel and center console trim?

I have a sonic blue but think it would be too ricy if I did that

Users who are viewing this thread