Mach1Registry

Thehubster

Established Member
Anyone here also a part of Mach1 registry. I am trying to buy a mach 1 and there are a few on there that I want but I cant talk to anyone because they still haven't passed me through admin. It sucks. Anyone know anyone from there. maybe you can get on them for me, I have seen a few other people having the same problem.

Thehubster

Established Member
that sucks its a really great site and there are a couple of cars on there I want to talk to the owners about buying but I can't. haha

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
i had to have a friend of mine contact one of the sellers on m1r for me and i ended up buying the mach! hope you get one too!!

dsg04MACHone

Established Member
That's a shame. The registry has been a lot of help to me since I bought the Mach. I'll try and PM one of the admins and let them know of the issue.

Thehubster

Established Member
ya it has a lot of great info on there and it would be great if I could interact. thanks mach1soldier for helping me out. I hope they get back on top of their stuff there. I am hopfully getting one of these next month and would love to have a good site set up for it.

Thehubster

Established Member
Ya I sent an email and they had it fixed in like an hour. So I can get on there now. Its a great site with a lot of great stuff for mach 1's. I'm working on getting a mach 1 right now from a place in Dallas. can't wait to get it.

Users who are viewing this thread