Machete Attack in London, video taken of attacker right after killing a soldier..

BossAnaki

Established Member
There you go. People kill people, it's that simple. Can't blame it on guns here. If someone wants to kill another person they will find a tool to do the job.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
ARmachete....BAN THEM ALL!!!

inanimate%2Bobjects%2Bkill.jpg

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
before reading, know that I am very pissed about this situation. **** this shit- this pissed me off so much this morning watching on the news. Every mother****er watching on the street should be punished by law. Any ****ing pussy that believes there should be a ban on guns needs to look at this situation and know that this is what will start happening. call me paranoid if you want- but to know that a country's citizens are defenseless leads to this shit. mark my words- it will continue in london-just look how easy it was. and people just stood there and watched and filmed. if that's the response why not make that the location of your attacks? My heart goes out to that soldier's family. Somebody call Jeremy Clarkson so he can knock Piers out again before he opens his pussy mouth.

cobraless

Established Member
Oh, he will. "it's a good thing the terrorists didn't have guns", he'll say.

Personally I'm glad they didn't have any guns.. Most likely there would have been more people dead right? I'm not a leftie, just seems like a reasonable assumption.

x99blacksnakex

Horsepower over Willpower
Established Member
Personally I'm glad they didn't have any guns.. Most likely there would have been more people dead right? I'm not a leftie, just seems like a reasonable assumption.

No, if the soldier (or a law abiding citizen) was armed they could have acted in self defense and prevented the attack. I'm glad the criminal didn't have a firearm, but once again the criminal didn't obey the law and the soldier did. Since the UK has very strict laws against guns and knives, the law abiding citizen/soldier was unarmed and was unable to defend himself.

Of course in this case, the media blames the attacker and not the knife, but if it were a gun you can bet your ass they'd be blaming the gun.

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
No, if the soldier (or a law abiding citizen) was armed they could have acted in self defense and prevented the attack. I'm glad the criminal didn't have a firearm, but once again the criminal didn't obey the law and the soldier did. Since the UK has very strict laws against guns and knives, the law abiding citizen/soldier was unarmed and was unable to defend himself.

Of course in this case, the media blames the attacker and not the knife, but if it were a gun you can bet your ass they'd be blaming the gun.

x1000

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
People need to read more. The car was used to run over the soldier, they then jumped out and started to stab and hack at him with knives and a meat cleaver. The police didn't respond because they didn't have any armed officers in the area so they had to wait to dispatch their armed units. They are claiming this as a terrorist attack.

SVTRAT

Banned
This shit happens in Africa/Mexico/Asia everyday, so really not shocked. Now it has migrated to Europe. But people just standing there, and not doing anything, WTF!!!! Maybe he should have clivered the guy holding the camera, then maybe somebody would have done something.

Sucks for that dude regardless.

oooooh snap

Stable Genius
Established Member
This shit happens in Africa/Mexico/Asia everyday, so really not shocked. Now it has migrated to Europe. But people just standing there, and not doing anything, WTF!!!! Maybe he should have clivered the guy holding the camera, then maybe somebody would have done something.

Sucks for that dude regardless.

of course people are going to stand around and do nothing. that's what we're trained to do. if somebody got involved and wound up killing one of the attackers, he/she could of been held responsible.

also, i'm tired of hearing "this happens in our country all the time" from people, like the guy in the vid. don't come to a country who progressed from a barbaric time, and try to bring them backwards. ****ing asscocks.

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Weird video, how are you in the right frame of mind to talk about what you just did and the camera man is calm.

Users who are viewing this thread