Machete Attack in London, video taken of attacker right after killing a soldier..

Silver95

Established Member
"In my country the women have to see this...blah blah blah..." Than GO back to your shit hole country! Unreal- keep importing these loosers. Here in Canada, they're everywhere.

*TK*

COBRO
Established Member
I added the un-edited video to the original post. Props to WireEater for digging it up.

JJ1997PGSVT

Established Member
I can't believe what I was seeing. The guy had blood all over his hands and holding what looked like a meat cleaver and running his mouth. Its a shame somebody didn't walk by and put a bullet in his temple. What a horrible way for that poor soldier to die. I can't fathom the part about the police couldn't respond quickly because there were no armed ones close by.....

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
What blows my mind is how calm everyone seems. I mean people are just filming, watching, and walking by the murderer as if it was a fender bender. During the interview a lady actually walks right by a man with 2 knives and blood on his hands and didnt even take a second look. It's kind of strange.

I didnt bother reading any of the official articles and half the responses, so if i missed something thats why.

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
Yet another example of blowback/backlash due to the presence of a military in other countries where they are not wanted.

Call Ron Paul crazy all you desire, but the man knew terrorist attacks in America are a direct result of our presence in the middle east.

2001sleeper

Established Member
If the victim had a gun it would have not helped and it is an absurd argument. He was hit by a car first.

It is a strange video, but keeping him talking in a camera may have been the best choice since everybody is not Jackie Chan. Y'all think unarmed people trying to interfere with knife toting lunatics is a good idea? Give me a break.

If the Middle East didn't have oil they would be another North Korea. Do y'all want cheap products derived from crude oil, or do y'all want this perceived terrorism to stop? Capitalism and greed will always win folks and us unhealthy folk have no choice.

Users who are viewing this thread