Mad Max: Fury Road trailer

Mr.Bolt-on

Jimmy Rustler
Established Member
So is this supposed to take place between The Road Warrior and Thunderdome?

No, because the Ford Falcon gets destroyed again. This story is off on it's own somewhere. I honestly don't care about all the mindless car destruction. I wanted to see the Ford Falcon. I'll stick with Mad Max and The Road Warrior. This looks like thunderdome, and thunderdome sucked.

Looks like a good mindless action movie for the masses.

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
Yeah the Interceptor made the originals awesome, for me anyway, but it's appearence in the trailer is a head scratcher since it was destroyed in TRW.

Posted via Topify on Android

ROMM

Established Member
I hope a new bad ass iconic road warrior car emerges from this movie and they just aren't showing it in the previews. Preview looks cool, really hope this one doesn't suck.
I love the Mad Max cars. That's why I bought this junkie old Torino because it reminded of the old movies lol

after.jpg

TheShadow

Hey, you're a funny guy.
Established Member
Actually, I think I'll pass, as much as I enjoy Mad Max, and Road Warrior. Some movies should just be left alone. Next you know, they'll remake Jaws. Just plain stop, LOL

TheShadow

Hey, you're a funny guy.
Established Member
I hope a new bad ass iconic road warrior car emerges from this movie and they just aren't showing it in the previews. Preview looks cool, really hope this one doesn't suck.
I love the Mad Max cars. That's why I bought this junkie old Torino because it reminded of the old movies lol

after.jpg

BTW, sweet Torino. Please message address and leave keys in column, LOL! I am JELLY!

Mr.Bolt-on

Jimmy Rustler
Established Member

after.jpg

I absolutely love Torino's!!!! What's the specs on this one?

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
No, because the Ford Falcon gets destroyed again. This story is off on it's own somewhere. I honestly don't care about all the mindless car destruction. I wanted to see the Ford Falcon. I'll stick with Mad Max and The Road Warrior. This looks like thunderdome, and thunderdome sucked.

Looks like a good mindless action movie for the masses.

bing. this looks terrible.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I loved tom hardy in lawless. Clearly not a award winning movie but still looks good

I think I liked Lawless better the first time I saw it, but I'd like to see if for a third time just to make sure.

I'll probably watch this one at some point, but I'm not making it on my calendar.

Users who are viewing this thread