MAF Sensor Gasket

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
I am trying to find the OEM part number for the MAF sensor gasket. When I bought my car it had a Corsa air intake on it and they use a non OEM gasket for their intake pipe. I just installed a PMAS intake and it appears to take the factory gasket. I searched online and can only find the sensor, any help in tracking down this gasket would be great.

I think its all sealed up using the Corsa gasket but would feel better if I had the OEM one in there before we start tuning the car. Thanks.

Leonard

96gt02

Established Member
And by the way if you search it on the ford part websites it's going to say it doesnt fit a mustang however it gives a list of cars it fits and just as an example a 2015 flex 3.5 uses the same part number MAF as a mustang and this gasket fits the flex, so it is correct and just one of those weird things that's not listed for certain cars although its correct.

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
And by the way if you search it on the ford part websites it's going to say it doesnt fit a mustang however it gives a list of cars it fits and just as an example a 2015 flex 3.5 uses the same part number MAF as a mustang and this gasket fits the flex, so it is correct and just one of those weird things that's not listed for certain cars although its correct.
Your a lifesaver, I've been calling all over trying to find one. Thanks!

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

96gt02

Established Member
Yeah no problem lol, I work in parts (not Ford) so i know all the dumb stuff to look for.

Users who are viewing this thread