Maf

phillipmach1

Established Member
How do you know if the MAF is going bad my car is running like crap and the only thing left for me to change is the maf. I'm not getting any codes and the Maf is a sct 3000.

Last edited:

TerminatedGT

Established Member
Mine just kept throwing a lean code and a random misfire code. I never got any other codes out of the car in the 4k miles it took me to figure it out ( I drive 100 miles per day )

phillipmach1

Established Member
Mine just kept throwing a lean code and a random misfire code. I never got any other codes out of the car in the 4k miles it took me to figure it out ( I drive 100 miles per day )

I had the same problem the car throw a lean code every so often and from their started to go down hill on my methanol tune the car will not go over 6000 rpm so I change the tune to 93 octane and did a a/f dyno pull and the car made 661 rwhp and 550 rwtq on the graphics you can see hiccups at 5000 rpm and from their once again the car got worst and now when I go wot my a/f is bad fluctuating from 12.5 to 10.5 when before use to stay at 11.9 with hardly any get up power from 3000 rpm to 5000 and when the car hit 5000 is like turn in on a 200 shot I will post the graphics later when I figured how to do it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread