Magnaflow Exhaust/ What Kind Of LT's And OR X pipe

lumbeeboi16

New To The Terminator
Established Member
Ok guys i know there are a billion questions about exhaust but i want to make the right decision first. My 2003 Cobra came with a magnaflow catback exhaust it isn't loud enough for me at idle sounds good on the throttle but i want to get LTs and a OR X pipe would this make it louder and which set should i go with heard good things about the Mac combo lethal performance offers but i heard kooks and ARH are the best..... PLEASE HELP!!:shrug:

SVTChris10

Established Member
I just installed Mac LT's, Lethal O/R X Pipe, and already had the Magnaflow catback (catback came with the car). I've never been a fan of magnaflow but I have to be honest it sounds really good and decently loud at WOT. I'll try to get a video in the morning for ya :beer:

lumbeeboi16

New To The Terminator
Established Member
SVTCHRIS10 thanks i will be looking for the video i really would like to hear the combo
MBoyle1 i talked to a couple of guys at lethal performance they told me they are the best along with kooks just pricey do you have any vids of your car would love to hear the combo. I just want to make the best decision first so i don't waste money.

MBoyle1

redfire
Established Member
OK I will take one soon,but hears a resent dyno pull!
th_2012-12-15_16-23-07_391.jpg

lumbeeboi16

New To The Terminator
Established Member
If u don't mind me asking how much did the headers and xpipe run yea and how much louder would i say it is at idle than than the magnaflow catback without headers and xpipe and there is no cats on the xpipe i don't see any from the pics

MBoyle1

redfire
Established Member
At idol not much lowder at all just deeper,at WOT get your ear plugs ready!If you noticed in that last picture its a modular system &the small pipe right after the header gets swapped out with a catted pice once a year for inspection!

lumbeeboi16

New To The Terminator
Established Member
So how much did the headers and xpipe cost yea i am trying to get something louder at idle also cause the magnaflow system is so quite on my car thats the reason i was asking about the OR xpipe i am pretty sure that would definitely make it louder

MBoyle1

redfire
Established Member
I bought a custom set up from ARH &picked it up direct!the price was around 1700$withthe header bolts 02ext,off road&catted pipe 1 3/4 primary tubes,3"collectors,3"xpipe&mid pipe hardware kit.call nick over there &the he will take care of you! Oh yea most important they added 25-30HP!

Last edited:

lumbeeboi16

New To The Terminator
Established Member
Ok thanks for your help i have been looking at the kits they have on lethal performance so with the 25-30hp do u have to get a tune after the install and did u do a EGR delete before the install

MBoyle1

redfire
Established Member
The tube was a bitch to install as its very hard to bend,but no problems,I would have liked to delete but want to keep emissions compliant

Users who are viewing this thread