Magnaflow Exhaust/ What Kind Of LT's And OR X pipe

JDUB348

Established Member
Are you running magnaflow ovals or magnapacks? I'm running magna packs.. i finally got to start her up for the first time today.. just made a thread

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...-pro-chamber-magnapacks-etc.html#post12565622

My setup is pretty damn loud. Our cars are pretty quiet @ idle no matter what the exhaust setup is from what i've seen. At WOT my setup is loud as F.. you can literaly hear me from a mile away

lumbeeboi16

New To The Terminator
Established Member
I am running the ovals magnaflow lethal performance talked me onto keeping my magnaflow exhaust and get a LT and xpipe setup just getting some opinions on LTs

lumbeeboi16

New To The Terminator
Established Member
Sounds good i have been looking at LT Mac with OR Xpipe and ARH they are expensive but i heard they are the best

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Modular motors aren't loud at idle. Like another poster said....nothing you can do about it.

btw I have stainless steel works LT, Magnalflow x-pipe and stingers on the way! :D just traded off my magnaflow.

BennyBoy

Established Member
I got Bassani midlengths and offroad x pipe through Magnaflows. A little raspy but not too bad, decent amount of drone (more than I prefer), fairly loud but not obnoxious (Borlas are louder). I like the setup pretty good, will end up selling the Magnaflows and running full Bassanis.

lumbeeboi16

New To The Terminator
Established Member
Sound clips

I got Bassani midlengths and offroad x pipe through Magnaflows. A little raspy but not too bad, decent amount of drone (more than I prefer), fairly loud but not obnoxious (Borlas are louder). I like the setup pretty good, will end up selling the Magnaflows and running full Bassanis.

Got any sound clips?

cdnstang

604 modulars
Established Member
mac longtubes, mac prochamber and a magnaflow catback. Quiet until you smash the go pedal and not to bad on the drone. Same setup with an off road h was retard loud when hitting the go pedal. No being discreet at all.

KevinE

Established Member
With what scrubbing? Longtubes? Mufflers? The longtubes and x were on the car when I bought it. If I were to do it over, I'd rock MAC LT's. such a better fit.

lumbeeboi16

New To The Terminator
Established Member
With what scrubbing? Longtubes? Mufflers? The longtubes and x were on the car when I bought it. If I were to do it over, I'd rock MAC LT's. such a better fit.

Well the headers or xpipe i am really looking toward the MAC LT have heard good things about em

KevinE

Established Member
The bbk LT's were designed poorly. They have an indent to clear the steering shaft and I just am not a fan of the quality. X pipe is the same, not much of a fan. I don't have any scrubbing issues though. I helped my buddy do a K member swap and MAC LT's, they fit very nice

Users who are viewing this thread