• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

Magnaflow Price

Discussion in 'Terminator Archive' started by Sn8k Charmer, Jun 5, 2003.

1. Sn8k Charmer

Sn8k Charmer New Member Established Member

If you want the MagnaFlow you better buy it now...as the price has just been fixed by MagnaFlow. Here are the last two at a good price. I just bought mine a few minutes ago. Another seller told me Magnaflow forced him to increase his price (Thunder-bolt). Apparently these guys haven't got the call yet.

Magnaflow auction

2. brasil

brasil Mordida Venenosa Established Member

You can get it cheaper than that at full line exhaust.

Magnaflow cat-back: $300 plus shipping

Magnaflow Catted X pipe: $330 plus shipping

3. Sn8k Charmer

Sn8k Charmer New Member Established Member

Give them a call. See if they have been called by MagnaFlow yet. I spoke with another seller and they jacked up their price right after I called them. They said Maggies local dealers were complaining that they could not compete with others due to price. My local dealer could only get the system for $881 plus tax, even after I told them I could get it online for $660.

Check out other auctions on ebay for a 2003 Magnaflow system. I was looking at the system which they listed for 310 and it changed to like $500+ just minutes later.

4. 03DOHC

03DOHC Moderator Established Member

Wow, I'm glad I got mine when I did then. $500+ for a cat-back?:eek: Gimme a break.

5. cobraman03

cobraman03 New Member Established Member

i called full line, and mentioned the price increase, they told them they have heard nothing about it...want it cheap, get it at fullline.

6. j card

j card New Member Established Member

Legally, Magnaflow cannot force a dealer to sell at a certain price - it's considered "price fixing" and it is against the law. What they can do is hold back other benifits like ad co-op money or choose not to renew their dealer agreement when it comes time to be renewed. Manufacturers are known to voice their unhappiness, but it is not usually followed up with any real action because the bottom line is that they want the sales and the manufacturer gets their money either way.

John

7. marty

marty New Member Established Member

i have a magnaflow catted x pipe for sale it has approx. 30 miles on it .will sell for 225.00 plus shipping. i bought it from jdm . i dont know what shipping costs are.but i will fed ex it to you. why ?? just changed my mind on the way i wanted to go with my cobra.. this my first post to the site ,but i have been checking it out for the last 10 months . if anybody is interested let me know we can get in touch on phone and figure it out.

8. NMRAcer

NMRAcer Aviator & Terminator Established Member