Magnaflow Price

Sn8k Charmer

Established Member
If you want the MagnaFlow you better buy it now...as the price has just been fixed by MagnaFlow. Here are the last two at a good price. I just bought mine a few minutes ago. Another seller told me Magnaflow forced him to increase his price (Thunder-bolt). Apparently these guys haven't got the call yet.

Magnaflow auction

brasil

Mordida Venenosa
Established Member
You can get it cheaper than that at full line exhaust.

Magnaflow cat-back: $300 plus shipping

Magnaflow Catted X pipe: $330 plus shipping

Sn8k Charmer

Established Member
Give them a call. See if they have been called by MagnaFlow yet. I spoke with another seller and they jacked up their price right after I called them. They said Maggies local dealers were complaining that they could not compete with others due to price. My local dealer could only get the system for $881 plus tax, even after I told them I could get it online for $660.

Check out other auctions on ebay for a 2003 Magnaflow system. I was looking at the system which they listed for 310 and it changed to like $500+ just minutes later.

03DOHC

Established Member
Wow, I'm glad I got mine when I did then. $500+ for a cat-back?:eek: Gimme a break.

cobraman03

Established Member
Give them a call. See if they have been called by MagnaFlow yet

i called full line, and mentioned the price increase, they told them they have heard nothing about it...want it cheap, get it at fullline.

j card

Established Member
Legally, Magnaflow cannot force a dealer to sell at a certain price - it's considered "price fixing" and it is against the law. What they can do is hold back other benifits like ad co-op money or choose not to renew their dealer agreement when it comes time to be renewed. Manufacturers are known to voice their unhappiness, but it is not usually followed up with any real action because the bottom line is that they want the sales and the manufacturer gets their money either way.

John

marty

Established Member
i have a magnaflow catted x pipe for sale it has approx. 30 miles on it .will sell for 225.00 plus shipping. i bought it from jdm . i dont know what shipping costs are.but i will fed ex it to you. why ?? just changed my mind on the way i wanted to go with my cobra.. this my first post to the site ,but i have been checking it out for the last 10 months . if anybody is interested let me know we can get in touch on phone and figure it out.

NMRAcer

Aviator & Terminator
Established Member
Originally posted by cobraman03
i called full line, and mentioned the price increase, they told them they have heard nothing about it...want it cheap, get it at fullline. [/QUO
:kaboom: what he said. Got mine from full line too. Dont know how much shipping would be though. I live near Dothan

Users who are viewing this thread