Magnaflow Tru-X pipe part# 10791

Orange Poison

Established Member
Ok fellas, I need help.

I'm having my Magnaflow exhaust system installed this weekend.

The muffler shop who is doing it is putting on the normal CB #15644 and for the X-pipe the part number is 10791 Tru-X pipe..2.5" diameter and 12" pipe length.

I haven't heard anyone on this site yet that has installed this part 10791 for the X-pipe. I am kind of skeptical of this part since every one here is installing #93335 catted X-pipe.

Is the 10791 catted too? Has anyone installed this?

The guy at the shop also mentioned having to weld part of the X-pipe to the catback, if I can recall....does this sound normal?

Any advice would be appreciated,

Tony

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by RedHotSnke
Ok fellas, I need help.

I'm having my Magnaflow exhaust system installed this weekend.

The muffler shop who is doing it is putting on the normal CB #15644 and for the X-pipe the part number is 10791 Tru-X pipe..2.5" diameter and 12" pipe length.

I haven't heard anyone on this site yet that has installed this part 10791 for the X-pipe. I am kind of skeptical of this part since every one here is installing #93335 catted X-pipe.

Is the 10791 catted too? Has anyone installed this?

The guy at the shop also mentioned having to weld part of the X-pipe to the catback, if I can recall....does this sound normal?

Any advice would be appreciated,

Tony
The Magnaflow 93335 / 15644 does not require welding any part of the x-pipe to the cat back. I looked up the 10791 and this is what it is.

xypipe.jpg
It's just the x junction. Sounds like he wants to build your x-pipe rather than ordering the 93335.

Grumpy

Established Member
If you want the complete X-Pipe without CATS the part number is: #15445.

Users who are viewing this thread