Magnapack IRS catback $350

1sickcobra

Banned
Hey guys i have a nice magnaflow catback that im looking to sell, it has a nice set of magnapacks mufflers weld in, as well as 4inch straigth rolled cut tips. sounds AWESOME, I followed 04sleepers how to and polished it my shelf about 4 months (1-2k miles)

Im looking to get 350 plus shipping i have an account with fedex so shipping will not be that much, ill post pics when i get home or u can txt
408 7755436 thanks oh im also willing to trade for a borla stinger catback plus cash on my end

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
Oh man. I paid him or this exhaust and am still waiting on it to be delivered. It's been 2 weeks already. I hope I'm not another statistic.

yellowstang1

Established Member
Look stop posting crap, i gave u a refund on the item u are saying u never received so again stop posting s****

LOOK HERE!!!
If you check my previous post date vs my refund date. I posted this prior to you sending the refund!!!!
And as for me saying I never received my part. I can GUARANTEE you. I NEVER RECIEVED IT. If I had, I would not have asked for a refund.
That's not how I do things.
Why don't you tell all of us who you shipped the part with.
Or give us a tracking number.
I have not posted anything negative since the refund was received.
Thanks.

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
I really hope you receive your part.

It's a shame things didn't work out between you 2 gentlemen. At least you got your refund though. There are plenty cases where that's not the case. As far as the seller and myself are concerned, I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for now. If I don't get what I paid for or status update soon, then I'll be pursuing him like you did.

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
Well it seems you were right Yellowstang1. I have waited and waited and still have not received my exhaust I paid for. I txt'd and PM'd the guy and it seems I'm being ignored. The guy shows activity on his account and thinks it will go unnoticed.

Second time I have gone through shit like this. I'm just about done with buying on these forums. Seems like trying to save some money is not worth it. I am now out money and have to pursue other channels to attempt to get my money back. Starting here first. Can anyone (members or mods) assist me in this matter? Or should I just call the credit card company and file a claim? Or better yet can the OP/Seller make nice and refund my money and be done with it like you did with the other guy?

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Hey guys i have a nice magnaflow catback that im looking to sell, it has a nice set of magnapacks mufflers weld in, as well as 4inch straigth rolled cut tips. sounds AWESOME, I followed 04sleepers how to and polished it my shelf about 4 months (1-2k miles)

Im looking to get 350 plus shipping i have an account with fedex so shipping will not be that much, ill post pics when i get home or u can txt
408 7755436 thanks oh im also willing to trade for a borla stinger catback plus cash on my end

All your other for sale ads are closed till this is taken care of.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Well it seems you were right Yellowstang1. I have waited and waited and still have not received my exhaust I paid for. I txt'd and PM'd the guy and it seems I'm being ignored. The guy shows activity on his account and thinks it will go unnoticed.

Second time I have gone through shit like this. I'm just about done with buying on these forums. Seems like trying to save some money is not worth it. I am now out money and have to pursue other channels to attempt to get my money back. Starting here first. Can anyone (members or mods) assist me in this matter? Or should I just call the credit card company and file a claim? Or better yet can the OP/Seller make nice and refund my money and be done with it like you did with the other guy?

Don't wait. File a credit card claim ASAP!

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
I don't understand this crap. OP is still selling stuff on here. He just received positive feedback from another member yet I have neither the item I paid for or my money back. What gives?! :shrug:

Furrytractor

Established Member
I don't understand this crap. OP is still selling stuff on here. He just received positive feedback from another member yet I have neither the item I paid for or my money back. What gives?! :shrug:

Sorry to hear about your problem. Can't stand when douche nozzles can't keep their word and be honest. Hey if there was something that really happened i.e. the product got lost/damaged, just be open about it! I hate when people don't even have the common courtesy to at least shoot a PM explaining what happened.

Users who are viewing this thread