In Denial
Established Member
testing sig

f5270d0e.jpg

Last edited:

oxfordman03

In Denial
Established Member
Yes please. I really appreciate this. I have seen some of you other stuff and it's just the best.

MustangMike

GR81
Established Member
thanks for the comments guys :beer: glad I can help yall... anyway, the sig should be up in the next 30 minutes or so :pepper:

One thing though... would you possibly have a larger picture of the one you want in your sig? looks like wherever it's hosted made the pic smaller because it has jagged edges all around the car...
scan00019fq.png

i'll throw one together with this pic but I can do another if this one doesn't turn out good with the smaller pic.

Last edited:

oxfordman03

In Denial
Established Member
That is good enough for me. I like it. I have others but just to get this far has taken me days. I am obviuosly computer challenged. Thanks again Mike. Is ther any trick to making this appear as a perminant sig?

Last edited:

MustangMike

GR81
Established Member
go to the top of the page and you'll see USER CP when you're logged in to SVTPerformance.com. Click it, then on your left hand side of the page, you'll want to click edit signature. You'll need to save the picture from here first and then upload it to some free picture hosting website (such as photobucket.com). After that, you should be good to go!

MustangMike

GR81
Established Member
go to the top of the page and you'll see USER CP when you're logged in to SVTPerformance.com. Click it, then on your left hand side of the page, you'll want to click edit signature. When you get there, you'll see a box where you can add text to your image. Use the image tag.....
image.jpg

should work after that!

Users who are viewing this thread