Make your own 93 Cobra floormats?

93_Snake

93 Cobra worshipper
Established Member
dsg man said:
A company called Classic Design Concepts makes CObra floormats, as well as for Mach 1s and others. Here's a link. Go to 'Mustang" then floormats. Two colors - grey or parchment. Hope it helps. $99 a set. Bought a set for my Mach. Nice product.

http://www.classicdesignconcepts.com

Those are nice, but they are not what we are looking for. Those mats are for 99-04 Cobras. Ours are a little different.

Last edited:

PJM99

Established Member
I wonder what the chances would be to get Ford to allow some company make a limited run of floormats for 1993 Cobra owners. Maybe have some clause that only SVT registered owners can buy them or something. Maybe someone can start a petition or something.

got hp

SVT Connoisseur
Established Member
why not just go directly to the supplier and ask them to make you some without the logo?

Here is the information off of the box I have :)

Pretty Products Inc
Coshocton, OH 43812

If you do a search for pretty products, you will see that they still do floormats, just under another name:

Rubber Queen
437 Cambridge Road
Coshocton, OH 43812

Embroidery wouldn't be a problem, you would just need to get the mats dissassembled and have the part where the embroidery is going to go flattened like the original.

I can probably hook you guys up with the embroidery and I have the EXACT logo already (thank you Ford Media).

Last edited:

PJM99

Established Member
I'd imagine a good sewing shop good dissassemble the mats and reassemble. Hmmm

9T3SVT

Established Member
93_Snake said:
I would be in on it. I would pay $200-$250 for a set that was color correct and looked just like the originals. Need Grey also.

I paid $200 on ebay a while ago.

You guys all raise the bidding to high now :nono:

~Ray~

Established Member
Hey guys you can get Cobra Floomats made all day long just not with the embedded section underneath the COBRA lettering, per Ford rules of liscensing. Many manufactures make custom floormats but have to pay Ford to use there copyrighted COBRA letter embroidery programmed into there sewing machines, Ford specificaly states that to use there liscensed COBRA letting it must be done under certain terms & those being letters can only be embroidered on mats & can not embroidered on top of other embroidery or to mimic the origional mats or so to say, been there done this, many times, I thought I might get em if I keep trying but nope been trying for a few years but they still tell me the same thing. So basicaly it can't be done & if anyone does it they can get in big trouble so if anyone finds a place I'm in for a set of greys ;)

Last edited:

LEE93COBRA

broke
Established Member
Hang loose guys. I should have an answer today. I think I found a supplier. Putting a call into them today to get costs :thumbsup: (evidently they already have the logo rights)

-Lee

LEE93COBRA

broke
Established Member
How does $99.95+ shipping sound for a set of 4. Logo's would only be on the front mats.

I'll try and get a sample set made in each color next week to take pics of.

93 347 Cobra

Established Member
Beautiful, I was just looking into buying brand new carpets and leather. I guess I'l start with some OEM mats.

arods93snake

1 of 185
Established Member
Like I said, I am game! Cash in hand ready to go! Need a black badly. Post some pics when possible and payment your arrangements. Good going!

Arod

LEE93COBRA

broke
Established Member
I'll try my best to have a set of black and gray to take pics of by the end of next week.

I am going to take my mint condition OEM gray mats to them so that we can match the gray color as best as possible.

PJM99

Established Member
awesome, I'll take a set. I talked to an embroidery shop this weekend and they said they could try but they worry about copy right rules.

Users who are viewing this thread