Malinois Scaling 20 Foot Wall.....

jessie_sanders

Established Member
Years ago I had one and it was the smartest dog I've ever been around. She loved going to the playground and playing in the slides.

Subscribe to my onlyfans

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
Not surprised. Impressed, but not surprised... I've seen my buddies jump over a 5ft cyclone fence from standing at it, no running start. Never touched it! Did it again and again on command like it was nothing.

Other than seeing a jaguar wrestle a caiman to death in a river, then carry it out of the river and up into a tree with nothing but its teeth, that malinois was the most athletic creature ive ever seen.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I threw his toy and it ended up on top of the garage roof smh. Got the latter out to climb up there then said "U climb up there its ur dam toy lol".

scott_0

Established Member
those dogs are simply amazing! I've gotten to see them being scent trained as puppies at Penn Vet out of Philly, our department hosted them for a training session, and this mal pup was maybe 4-5mos old and he was already locking on to scents, with a room full of observants none the less!

Doodler

Established Member
I have a Mal/border collie mix. If she wants to see if a neighbor dog is out, from a stand she can jump and get her shoulders over the 6' privacy fence like nothing. And the gas tank... my god! It's like she's on cocaine!

Users who are viewing this thread